[BUG] Gigglegibber's Work is Never Done

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Gneaux, Dec 13, 2014.

1. Gneaux Active Member

I did a /bug report about this but thought I'd post it here as well. I did the Gigglegibber's Work is Never Done quest on my level 95 fury as I have done every frostfell since launch. I repeated the quest 3 times and I am not offered the next quest from the next gigglegibber goblin. I completed that quest many times in years past but just wanted to do it for the Frostfell Fanatic achievement, even though I also got the title several years ago, the achievement is showing that I have not done the quest.

Also, When doing the quest Gigglegibber's Work is never done, I am offered the red bows decoration option, and the blue decoration. I accepted those rewards and could not "scribe" them as apparently I have already scribed those decorations. I would think they should not show up in the rewards window if they have already been scribed, to avoid confusion of getting a reward that can't be used.
  2. Cyliena Well-Known Member

The follow-up quest is non-repeatable. Agreed that the extra rewards shouldn't show up if you have them already.
  3. Gneaux Active Member

It still does not show up in the achievement if you've already done the quest.