[BUG] Gathering Obsession Beyond the Grave - broken

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Calthine, Dec 12, 2013.

1. Calthine Well-Known Member

2. Caith Developer

Thanks, I'll take a look.
  3. Calthine Well-Known Member

Thanks very much Caith.
  4. Caith Developer

It looks like it is currently checking to see if you have finished Captain Overboard? before letting you progress on that stage. If you have completed Captain Overboard? it will work normally. This will be fixed on Tuesdays hotfix.
    Cloudrat likes this.
  5. Calthine Well-Known Member

Thank you!
  6. Elladria New Member

bug in new zone - emergency patch
    bugged crafting quest - wait 5 days.
  7. Cloudrat Well-Known Member

The quest is still doable just need to complete the other one first. I got stuck on Steve update and had no problem once I finished the Vesspyr stuff. While is a bit annoying it isn't a block to progression.

Thanks Caith for the quick response with information :)
    Calthine likes this.
  8. Proxopid New Member

Came here because of this issue. Thanks for this info :)
  9. Rosie Active Member

I beg to differ, cloud. I did Captain overboard first, completed the other stuff first then continued with the beyond the grave. Steve will NOT talk to me. So I guess I will just wait for the fix tomorrow. I so hope its tomorrow LOL.
  10. Caith Developer

If you have completed Captain Overboard?, you should not have any issue with this stage. What is your characters name and server?
  11. Cloudrat Well-Known Member

First you get Captain's Lament from Mara. After you do it and the obol quests , Steve gives you Captain Overboard? and The Obsession from the Grave for the pony.
    You must complete Captain Overboard? which rewards you a sokokar after completing it in Vesspyr. At this point you then are able to complete the pony quest. I did this on 7 different server Cloudrats after the frostfell glitch.
  12. Spindle Well-Known Member

I've started and completed the quest on 2 alts since the glitch. No problems talking with Steve at all. Ponies are happily harvesting holiday stuff )
  13. Guiscard Active Member

I did not see the fix listed on the fixes for tomorrow. Is this bug NOT going to be fixed tomorrow? Does that mean we have to complete that tiresome PITA Captain Overboard?
  14. Caith Developer

The fix is in.
    Katz and Calthine like this.
  15. Katz Well-Known Member

That's good. My little toons have died a lot trying to do the quests.