[BUG] Cross-server tells after the merger

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Kallinia, Dec 8, 2015.

1. Kallinia New Member

I already /bug'ed it, but wanted to let you know that there seems to be an issue with cross-server tells affecting toons that have been merged.

The following scenario is happening : you can't send tells to characters that have been migrated automatically to one of the new servers. You get some sort of invalid character error message. You can receive tells from those toons but not respond in any way I tried (manually entering the name, hitting 'R' to respond or click the name and select 'tell'). However, toons that were moved via the free transfer token after the migration can receive tells without any trouble. Not affected are newly created toons. Also not affected are manually created regular chat channels (e.g. maj_dul.eq2_universe ).

I tried sending tells to one person on each new server from AB and always got the same message, so it's not limited to one particular server.
    Gulaep likes this.
  2. Enoibia Well-Known Member

For what it's worth, I have successfully sent cross-server tells from AB to a character that was merged into Halls of Fate.
  3. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

skyfire is already known to not be functioning since its merge and reported, the other servers were functioning, guess they're not now?
  4. Kallinia New Member

Maybe it's not all merged toon and I was lucky and picked the ones that were not working, would be typical ;)
    Just a heads-up for people having trouble sending tells that it's not just them :) I stated names in my bug report and hope that DBG will look at it