Bug: Channeler Prestige "Seeking Cascade"

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Chillispike, Oct 2, 2017.

1. Chillispike Active Member

The Channeler Prestige ability "Seeking Cascade" says in the description:
    Rains a barrage of arrows down on the target and enemies near the target. Higher ranks of this ability lower the base reuse time.

The "Higher ranks of this ability lower the base reuse time." doesn't apply :( it's only "reuse" and not base reuse sadly) which means with 100% reuse and 3 points in the ability the reuse is still only at 37.5secs (50% of the 1min 15sec).

Either the description should get corrected to "Higher ranks of this ability lower the base reuse time." or the base reuse should apply which i hope =). Specieally coz it's the line where you get Crit Bonus for every Potency.
  2. Daryl Member

If you put points into it, the value changes. my RU on it with 100% RU is 22.7 seconds or something very close to that.
  3. Chillispike Active Member

Oh really o_O cool!
    I guess i know the misstake i made .. i looked at the Abiltiy with 3 points spend only in "Preview"
    Thanks for the info!
  4. Vunder Well-Known Member

Seeking cascade has always been plagued with bugs.
  5. Chillispike Active Member

I did the last expert events with the seeking cascade and kind of full offensive spec. I do like it the ability.
    Once i specced for it, i thought it has a other bug as well .. in my Maintainded spell the stacks didn't went up .. at least i thought so.
    When i used it i saw a 2 for a second and then 1 again .. even i was hitting multiple mobs :/
    I added the spell the to spell timer window and saw my missleading.
    When you use the ability it's 2 minutes for 1 second then it's 1min59 and so on. => that is the "2" i saw actually.
    The spelltimer window shows the stacks correctly .. hitting 4 mobs => 4 Stacks.

The only "kind" of bug it has is:
    When you kill a mob with Seeking Cascade you don't gain a Stack from that mob.