BUG: Beta for TLE(Fallen Gate) equipment.

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Alenna, Jun 10, 2017.

1. Alenna Well-Known Member

I am crafting some hand crafted weapons and armor and discovered that the elm staff which is a 2 hander has the same green stats as the one handed clubs shouldn't they be doubled? or why would someone use a 2 hander over primary and offhand?
  2. Finora Well-Known Member

I bugged that yesterday. Also did you see how some of the handcrafted items have higher stats than the mastercrafted of the same tier?
    I was only looking at tier 1 thus far but it's the sort of thing that might accidently get carried through the tiers.
  3. Alenna Well-Known Member

I"ll keep an eye out for that in the 10-19 for the jewelry i'm going scholar, sage route in my tradeskill.
    Finora likes this.
  4. Arandar Well-Known Member

This is a known issue. The reason is that older 2H weapons were flagged in a way that's different than how they do it for current gear, so it was missed when they did a rebalancing pass.
  5. Dude Well-Known Member

Is there a list somewhere so that people aren't focusing on things that are already known?
  6. Arandar Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, not that I'm aware of. That said, I think the best thing for folks to do is /bug and /feedback the issues that you find. They do actually review those submissions (unlike posting on the forums, which seems to be more hit-or-miss).
    Finora and Mizgamer62 like this.