Bug - Auto Consume

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by The Jones, Oct 4, 2013.

1. The Jones Active Member

I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed this, but auto consume on totems/potions hasn't worked for me in a quite a while. Every day my run speed drops significantly and right click my totem of the deadly sabertooth to see the option "turn auto consume off", even though It's clearly not auto consuming. If I click to turn it off I right click it again and it once again asks me to turn it off. After turning it off a second time I can right click it to turn it back on, but again, once the totem wears off it fails to recast it.

This exact behavior happens 100% of the time for me.
  2. Avianna Well-Known Member

yep they have been bugged for a while same with potions especially if you do battlegrounds, every time you zone from home server to battegrounds all of the auto-consume stuff breaks and then again when you zone from battlegrounds back home. That is when i have noticed it the most not sure if it is the only time it happens to me though..... Speaking of which, better check right now I was in BG's this morning. /hold please.......

/Thank you for holding, yeah sure enough totems, potions, poisons all had to be reset for auto-consume by turning off then back on.
  3. The Jones Active Member

Ok I've been on a battlegrounds kick for the last few weeks so it would make sense that i'm now noticing this constantly now. It's frustrating trying to deal with this while people are beating on you in battlegrounds.

So there you go SOE, it sounds like Avianna laid out the steps to reproduce it : )
    Avianna likes this.
  4. Airvh Active Member

I also have this problem but I am sure its something that will never get fixed since it is just a tiny problem. I just always remember to check my speed right after I login and redo my totems :)