[BUG] Apprentice Tradeskill Daily

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Kuulei, Nov 13, 2014.

1. Kuulei Well-Known Member

I reached level 100 and did today's daily with my apprentice: [100] A Sturdy Larix Mallet
    all I received was 'a banyan root' which is a T10 rare, not a T11 rare as it should be

with such a small reward now (no more A Mysterious Blue Coin or Azure Reactant) and only receiving either a potion, 20 common mats or 1 rare harvest, its a huge let down when you get to 100 and get handed a limp banyan root.:eek:

Someone did yesterday's and posted here https://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/index.php?threads/a-sturdy-cadmium-knife.553605/
    So it appears its more than just one type, its all the level 100 are returning the previous expansion's rares.
    Leonitas likes this.
  2. Xianthia Well-Known Member

I'm getting potions at 96, 97 and 98, probably random item like prior tiers. Just have to hope to get lucky on the potions.

don't misread that btw, I've also got regular mats and no potions yesterday lol
  3. Kalika Well-Known Member

No potions the last two times i worked for my apprentice, also rares do not drop much.

So in summary :

Rares are rarer than before
    We need 5 rare for each item
    Harvest potions are not granted anymore ??

Apparently they may want to close the shop ;-(

Note that I sold 3 rares for 500pp each, since i had quite some of them i simply put a random high price
    but peoples were so hungry about them that they agreed to pay 500pp for a saphire.
  4. Purrako Active Member

Have not gotten a harvest potion but did get a potion of success today on a level 100 crafter when completing the apprentice task.
  5. Loredena Active Member

So at 96, I got 20 96+ commons, 2 Azure Reactants (but not the blue coin, which I'd actually rather get than the azure), no potion. The tier of the item I made didn't change either, which seems off, did the change not happen until 100?
  6. Kuulei Well-Known Member

Okay today, just 20 common materials (larix lumber), but at least they were the right tier. Nothing else, no Azure at level 100.
  7. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

I haven't leveled a crafter past 97 yet, but I can say I'm getting lots of rares from my 13 sets of ponies and goblins.
  8. Quillyne Active Member

I have 11 crafters levels 97-100. Not only are all 11 of my TS apprentices still only offering level 95 dailies, they consistently reward only a single mysterious blue coin + 1 potion. I'm ready to fire the lot.
  9. Deveryn Well-Known Member

Once you hit 100, they start giving the new quests and rewards. Until then, it's the same old stuff.
  10. Kuulei Well-Known Member

Sort of...
    It correctly rewards 96-105 common materials if that is what you get for turning in the level 100 crafting daily from your apprentice HOWEVER if the reward is indeed gem, metal, or other rare, it is rewarding the harvested rares level 90-95
    You get a tungsten instead of Carbide, osmium instead of Lumium, etc.
    Quillyne likes this.
  11. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

There is definitely adjustment needed. I've been getting common mats for the new tier and I'm not 100 yet. So when I got a rare (baynyan yay!!) I was wondering about it.