[Bug] Amalgamation recipes: can't choose mats

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Mermut, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Mermut Well-Known Member

I made some amalgamations before teh Tuesday patch and was able to choose which mats I use as normal.
    When I went to make amalgamations today, the 'change' button next to the mats is grayed out. Not only can I not choose which mats it uses in the recipe, it is also not telling me which materials its using..

Note: The components that are fixed (ie fuel and water) DO have active change buttons.. it's just the 'any common harvest' change button.. the one that DOES have options that is greyed out

Considering that the amalgamations seem to pick the smallest stacks first (I'll leave out my opinion about that) and the fact that they use lots of materials, this bug is a significant issue.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  2. Mermut Well-Known Member

*sigh* The bug is intermitant. I took mats out of the depot to craft.. and the button activated. and now it's activated even when I don't have mats.
  3. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

The button was greyed out to me as well, but I kept clicking on the mats themselves in the window until each one I wanted to change disappeared and then it let me put new ones in.
    Breanna likes this.