Bruiser lvl 20+ Quest Armor

Discussion in 'Bruiser' started by ARCHIVED-Moskito, Nov 17, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-Moskito Guest

Hello,

yesterday i quested the first pieces of my Class Armor.
    The Gloves and Boots have still (like in beta) no Grafik. It seems when u wear it that u are naked.

Pls look into it. I hope this isnt intended. I dont wanna run around in my underwear when i questet the whole set.

Thank u
  2. ARCHIVED-Jezekiell Guest

The armor looks fine.

http://img69.exs.cx/img69/818/EQ2_000132.jpg

http://img65.exs.cx/img65/4323/EQ2_000134.jpg

http://img65.exs.cx/img65/3038/EQ2_136.jpg

http://img65.exs.cx/img65/8118/EQ2_000151.jpg
    Message Edited by Jezekiell on 11-17-2004 05:09 PM
  3. ARCHIVED-avvy Guest

He is saying there is no armor graphic for the armor, if it is your opinion that it is fine, good, but i dont think he wanted that reply. I think he wanted to know if indeed it was a bug that we had no armor graphic or if it was intended as such. FYI, Boots gloves arms dont have graphic for me, i will try to get the pants today ( BRACERS do have a graphic).
  4. ARCHIVED-Jezekiell Guest

That's because the chest has the final graphic that changes the whole look.
  5. ARCHIVED-banjal Guest

Were can you find these quest for the armor?
  6. ARCHIVED-Moskito Guest

in north freeport upstirs in the jade tiger inn theres a npc (iksar) that gives u the quests. u have to be lvl 20+ to recieve the quests.
  7. ARCHIVED-avvy Guest

finished the whole suit...i really want to /petition the armor, it looks so stupid for the time it took....

the stats are great..but **ZOMG** the chest piece is offcenter, not only that, it isnt designed for a female model too well, it even looks bad on a male model nonetheless. my graphics card is old yes, but the point is the design thought, is ... well see for your self. I am not happy with the graphic at all.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
  8. ARCHIVED-Rippyn Guest

ouch - you should post those pics in the Art forums and see if they can get that fixed. They may not change the style any - but at least they could get the chest peice on straight...
  9. ARCHIVED-industrock Guest

Wow, i like the look of the pants a lot. Very unique. I'm working on the pants portion of the quest now.
  10. ARCHIVED-Valkhar Guest

Do you get arm pieces for the quest as well? I dont see any graphics for it and wearing anything but a suit of that bruiser armor would really ruin its style.
  11. ARCHIVED-industrock Guest

yes, you get arm pieces as well, they dont have a graphic though.
  12. ARCHIVED-enediol Guest

AHAHAHHAHAHAhA

thats so stupid looking I can't wait to put it on my Troll
  13. ARCHIVED-Goris Guest

Judging from the iksar shots, i would cast my vote as "The armor looks great" However, i dont think they planned accordingly when it comes to the smaller female models :(
  14. ARCHIVED-Corasik Guest

What I've noticed.. There are a couple of Iksar NPC's in the scale yard that wear the harness, and its off centre on the males as well as the females, and it's very very low resolution. If you get up close, the details on the models are great, iksar scales, racial tatoos etc etc, and the details on most armors.

However, the harness graphic looks like they have used a 32x32 bitmap, even from a distance it looks blurred, compared to other sharp quality images in the game, and if you look closely it just looks like horrible mess. The 'staircase' effect on it is very poor indeed.

Dont get me wrong, I play an iksar and I am proud to have my scales on show, However, I would like the harness's resolution to be corrected, and recentered. Everquest 1 did a much better harness than this.

That thing in the centre of the harness is too fussy as well, something a bit simpler would be nice.
  15. ARCHIVED-industrock Guest

maybe the harness is supposed to be like that, and covering the heart, instead of the center of the chest. not sure, and the detail on te Gi is horrible. the pants look 10 times better, the blocks suck on the straps of the Gi.
  16. ARCHIVED-RoddyRo Guest

just so you know boots of malice are alot better than the bruisers quest armor boots. Also our quest armor looks so bad. Looks like some dominatrix junk all we need is a whip and it would complete the look.
  17. ARCHIVED-Qugore Guest

lol... The armor looks great. it is meant that you like a brawler, just a fighter off the street. I think you're taking it too hard if you want to petition. Considering it's light armor, you can't expect it to look as sexy as heavy armor. Honestly, I think it looks great too. The pants are very sharp and the entire outfit is most 'enchanting'