Broker Window needs a fix...

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kuulei, Feb 1, 2013.

1. Kuulei Well-Known Member

Several times, I have to guess where the seller(s) actually live. I use the default UI and its really needing an update. The right side of the broker window, that lists the seller, is not adjustable. Due to the names of some of the prestige housing, the maximum width is reached and cuts off the city location, below is just one example. You can see its cut off the city name. That window needs to be larger or be allowed more than 2 lines of text!
    [IMG]
    Finora likes this.
  2. Mermut Well-Known Member

It would also be nice if they updated the tier search options to add ethereal...
  3. Luanne Active Member

Would be nice if they made it so the drop down boxes stop mysteriously and randomly disappearing when you are trying to pick something out of the list. :)
  4. Lodrelhai Well-Known Member

While I get the frustration with the cut-off names, only Freeport gets listed as "The City of Freeport," because that's the name of the Freeport city zone now. All the address lists go by the zone names (Qeynos Capitol District, Timorous Deep, etc). So it actually is very clear even from that partial name which city the home is in.

About the only one I can't see the zone name on is the Concordium Tower Magical Manor, and given it's the Concordium Tower, I think that's pretty obvious too.
  5. Uberfuzzy Member

In the random event an actual dev reads this...

eq2ui_inventory_market.xml
    find Name="row Seller"
    Change MaxLines="2" to MaxLines="3", and this 5+ year old bug goes away.
    Kuulei and flameweaver like this.