Broker bug preventing server transfer

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Kelvani, Nov 16, 2015.

1. Kelvani Well-Known Member

My friend Sloh (Majdul server) bought a token to transfer his account to AB. He wanted to be able to do this before the expac went live. He pulled stuff off the broker, but there is one item that is bugged. It is not a real item. He told me the following:

1) he can list it and unlist it
    2) he can change the price on it

He cannot do a server transfer because he can not remove it from the broker box. He has asked me to post this for him as he is seeking help getting this fixed asap so he can do his paid server transfer. Thanks in advance!

Here is a screenshot he posted to show me the issue:[IMG]
  2. Anaogi Well-Known Member

I have some of those on my toons. Not going anywhere but I'd love to get rid of them if I could, just taking up box slots...
  3. Alphonsus Well-Known Member

Old items that were removed from the game a while back. You'll have to /petition.

Oddly I had a few of those on one toon and they were all gone after the server merge.
  4. Kelvani Well-Known Member

Thanks all. Yeah he has petitioned. Just no response yet =/
  5. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Crazy idea...but: Instead of removing the item, can you list it? Give it a price--then look him up by Store Owner name and just Purchase the item??
  6. Anaogi Well-Known Member

Tried with mine. Shockingly, it didn't work. :confused:
    Kittybock likes this.
  7. Kittybock Well-Known Member

8. Demonicate Member

I've had exactly the same item in one of my broker box for something like 3 years :D Haven't bugged or petitioned though, maybe I should... :)
    Kittybock likes this.
  9. Kuulei Well-Known Member

When I moved to AB server this past summer, I had those as well and had to petition, it did take about 3 days to get it fixed. Your friend will just have to be patient.
    Kittybock likes this.
  10. Anaogi Well-Known Member

OK, mine appear clear post-merge. Guess it must have been dealt with along with the rest of the housekeeping...