broker box shows Items with no name I can't remove

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Edelphia, Jan 15, 2017.

1. Edelphia Well-Known Member

I have one pack on the broker that has 4 items in it, all armor icons with no name on them. When I search the broker for them I get multiple pages of them, yet I can't remove them from the bag or remove the bag so I can replace them with a sales crate. Obviously several others have this problem, yet when I petition I get a response that a dev would have to look at it and that CS can't help with that, but they don't send it to a dev. I have put it on the issues site, but not gotten any response there either. I'd really like to put a sales crate in this character, but this bug prevents it
  2. Aeriel Active Member

I had this problem a while back - the icon looks like a bronze coloured chestpiece. When I petitioned it CS were able to remove the items for me so it's not clear to me why they can no longer do so! I vaguely recall that this icon is for items which have been removed from the game which is why you can't interact with them. Hope you get a resolution soon as it is a most annoying bug.
  3. Sennen Well-Known Member

It's an item that was removed from the game. A GM or dev has to remove it. Don't know why they don't script remove them from all broker boxes.
    Xianthia likes this.
  4. Katz Well-Known Member

CS should be contacting the people who can fix this problem. It is unfortunate that they are apparently not doing so.

I suggest you send a private message here to one of the developers giving them the information they would need to take care of the problem, for example server name and character name that has the problem and describe what you need done. Hopefully that will take care of it.
    Xianthia likes this.