Bring back forum avatars

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Nightshade, Sep 17, 2013.

1. Nightshade New Member

Just a concise post here.

I would like if more forum avatar options were added. A lot of race/gender combination are missing. The current list of avatars is really mind boggling.

I do hope the web designers didn't do something inane like hardcode the avatar images in manually, one-by-one.
    Feldon likes this.
  2. Feldon Well-Known Member

It's trivial to add more avatars to this software, which makes it all the more puzzling why more options haven't been added. I'm intimately familiar with the XenForo forum software and it's just a matter of uploading avatar images to a certain folder.

Also, there are NO female avatars. That should be a red flag to get fixed. Yet here we are nearly a year later.
    Nightshade likes this.
  3. Airos Active Member

I would love the ability to use a mugshot of our characters as forum avatars. I'd love just being able to upload an image, but odds are I'd just use a mugshot.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  4. Mermut Well-Known Member

They said months and months ago, that they were going to add more forum avatar options... It would be wonderful if they'd actually deliver on that, but I'm not going to hold my breath.
  5. Feldon Well-Known Member

Sorry, yes there are 4 female avatars, but that still leaves 16 races that don't have a female choice.
    Nightshade likes this.
  6. Bashem Well-Known Member

you all know how SOE works they will do if and when they want
    Nightshade likes this.