1. ARCHIVED-Shadowous Nightwing Guest

WHen will SoE Decide to Give the Brigands a hate transfer that is close to that of the Swashbuckler or even a non aa dehate mod to one of our CLass abilites above the 10% neg hate that the class focus to Befuddle.
  2. ARCHIVED-121 dirtybird Guest

Do that and they may as well combine the classes tbh.
    Used to be that Swash's and Brigs had abilitys that were both extremely wanted. With each passing expansion, there has been a smaller and smaller gap between the classes. Now with AOD and the ability for pretty much EVERY class to get 100% AoE Auto the hate xfer is the last major ability to seperate the two, if even that for the most part.
  3. ARCHIVED-Yimway Guest

Honestly alot needs to happen to rogues in general.
    They are litterally optional T2 classes these days, as the current ones have dropped off, we've not bothered recruiting new ones. Their debuffs simply don't factor as largely as they once did.
  4. ARCHIVED-Draylore Guest

Atan@Unrest wrote:
    Their life is not gonna get any better with the upcomming fighter Reckless stance BS.
  5. ARCHIVED-Slittherss Guest

I agree with Atan on this one, since i'm a Brigand in my raid force. The 2 classes are becoming obsolete very quickly one of the only saving grace for the Brigand is Amazing Reflexes which lets me keep my dmg consistant instead of dying to Random AOE 1000. The dmg for both the classes are lackluster and honestly needs to be upped to both classes being closer if not similar to T1 dmg. Both Predator classes have some sort of debuffs for the type of dmg they run, which makes our "Dispatch" pretty much a muke point. The only other really useful abilities the rogues have now are Traumatic Swipe and our ability to interrupt mobs (which with good players most classes have an interrupt ability that can be used). So we trade out 150K+ dps for interrupts and swipe...not a fair trade. Now with the reckless stance coming both rogues are going to be all but obsoleted cause honestly what raid force will run more than 1 of the rogue class cause swipe is up before its gone off the mob so useless will be 2 when you can just put in a brawler that will outparse either rogue and can be a back up tank in case the mob takes down the raid tanks, just by switching from reckless to defensive. Class balancing for Sony is 0 for 1 million, good job SoE.
  6. ARCHIVED-Neiloch Guest

I think they need to just up/revamp rogues debuffing abilities. Make it so they scale properly. As for pred debuffs: if balance of DPS classes was a matter of less utility means more DPS, rangers would be trouncing everyone and beastlords would be bottom of the barrel. Assassins get a max health debuff in their EoF endlines while i'm stuck deciding if I want a target summon that doesn't work on raids or 8 MA.
  7. ARCHIVED-Shotneedle Guest

Brigands debuff 9.5% max hp.

Swashbucklers aren't t2 dps, they're t1 dps and they're insanely powerful at that on aoe fights.

/thread
  8. ARCHIVED-Chorboy01 Guest

Atan@Unrest wrote:
    First of all not having a brigand or a swashbuckler is just hindering your raids ability to kill mobs, and they aren't T2 classes i mean our brig is usually top one through sixth and our swash is usually a bit ahead of him but the debuffs do matter still.
  9. ARCHIVED-Chorboy01 Guest

Slittherss wrote:
    First of all having a brigand is more than just dispatch. Your shadows endline debuffs max HP and you also debuff the mobs stats which is one of the most powerfull debuffs in game.
  10. ARCHIVED-Slittherss Guest

Hammasaurusrex@Nagafen wrote:
    no they actually don't read your parse meters with ACT and look at the mobs health, both the abilities are broken and don't work, I've been watching for a long time when i used to spec into Change of Engagement. Watch them and find out. As far as the stats, honestly most other classes that do the dmg/utilty and tanking can combine to overpower the Brigands debuffs with their own debuffs. The system is broke and poking heads into holes and hope the problems go away with class balancing is just making some people mad.
  11. ARCHIVED-Freejazzlive Guest

Hammasaurusrex@Nagafen wrote:
    Massive raw DPS is making debuffs increasingly irrelevant. If your raid is still getting T1 DPS from Rogues, good on them & you, but I seriously doubt you're taking them along for the debuffs.