Brigand Parse

Discussion in 'Scouts' started by Johnmclain, May 28, 2018.

1. Johnmclain New Member

i would like see somme brigand parse if possible just for compare

[IMG]
  2. Svenone Well-Known Member

I don't know how bad this is. I raid casually just once per week, and rarely group outside of a group of old friends.

[IMG]
  3. slica Active Member

Just looking at your parse... idk why you’re not at 100% Crit.. and it would appear your ascensions aren’t leveled.. they should all be pretty much top of your parse with daggerstorm and thugs. I don’t see murderous rake on your parse at all... should be right there with debilitate.

I’m too lazy to pull up act at home and post a screenshot of a zonewide for me..never have run a full disease raid zone tho as well. I think I did like 2.5 mil zw in inno but that one 10 min mob fight where we can’t dps at all kills that zw parse. And I don’t try to dps on trash cuz it’s trash. Hah
    WTB a bard in my group. Pst
  4. Johnmclain New Member

Hiii slica

thanks for your answer. idk why i'm not 100% crit ... i have 100% accurancy 2700% crit chance may be a bug. I retuning after 10 year since 6 month and i raid since 4 month. i not have money for bye what i need for upgrade ascension spell's for the moment. For murderous strike and debilate i always cast after double up and dispatch and i can't explain why it's not do more damage. My higher dps on raid mob it's 3 bil but generaly i turn around 1.5 bil i hope have better dps sooon i work on it

thanks for helping me
  5. Redlight Well-Known Member

You are very much focused on melee stats/gear try to move that more toward raising your spell double cast ( its only 66% ) casting speed/belt/cloak and if you can raise you Ascention level 10 self buff the jump in POT will be huge.
  6. slica Active Member

Well unfortunately for us brigs, our combat arts don’t do any real damage, outside of thugs, everything’s pretty useless unless it’s a mass ae fight. Even getting more potency isn’t really going to help much. Ascensions are most of our dps along with procs, so if you can’t level them your dps is going to suffer significantly sadly.
    Class is not in a good spot at all and hopefully it will get addressed soon.
    Azian and Zeddicious like this.
  7. slica Active Member

my highest t1 parse last t1 inno run was almost 17 bil, most others were 8-11 Bil. I don’t remember the t2-t3 parses off hand but it’s a lot lower
  8. Azian Well-Known Member

I just want to underscore what Slica is saying here. I've said before that I could have chosen to leave all of my new abilities gained from leveling to 110 at apprentice and I would see nearly no difference on my overall parses. Thugs is one of the rare exceptions and laughably the proc off of offensive stance too.

I'll also note this isn't really exclusive to brigs though. The T1 classes almost all have at least one ability exclusive to their class that is competitive with the best ascensions they can cast (cataclysm, fusion, makeshift, assassinate, communion, etc.) Many also have additional ways to temp boost their own potency to make those spells/CAs (plus ascensions) hit extra hard which we don't beyond the shared ability, dragon claws. Because of those two things, the gap between the T1s and the rest is larger than I ever remember. No more keeping the T1s honest by nipping at their heels on fights of longer duration like we used to be able to do. This all assumes being equally geared of course and I'm really referring to raids more than heroics due to length of encounters. Heroics are often about the luck of the celestial gate proc and having a good ascension nuke or two up to cast hoping they land before the mob dies.
  9. Baarbossa Active Member

I've been away for a long time... anyone remember me or have I been forgotten? :(
  10. Naneeje Well-Known Member

Oh, the infamous Baarbossa...
    Baarbossa once caught a shark with his bare hands off of Kylong docks, while sipping wine with The Queen of Neriak.
    Kidding, yes we remember y ou Baarbossa... are you coming back?

Brigand DPS is good, but I can see the points above as I don't see the one identifying ability with the class. While Assassinate has fallen off for Assassins, it is still a major class defining ability. I can see from the parses above, a heavy rely on Dagger Storm. May I suggest learning to time Dagger Storm with other abilities in your group to improve the damage? If you already are, it appears your true limitations are general mechanics.
    Remember the fights are designed for your debuffs, so get them in, let the T1 do their job, keep up yours :)
    Breanna likes this.
  11. Darman New Member

Hell I remember Baarb. You played on Nagafen didnt you! Didnt you move to Hawaii or something!
  12. Twisty Well-Known Member

your crit is 100%. some abilities can not crit, so will bring down the overall average below 100 - it should be pretty obvious from the picture. 100 accuracy is wasteful. you won't see any statistically significant benefits above 30 buffed.
    Semperfifofum likes this.
  13. Semperfifofum Well-Known Member

This^

I played around with accuracy and strikethrough on my swashy until I got 99% hit rate and it was around 25%, but that was years ago now, so 30 may be right atm. Be sure to use your hit rate from a recent raid though. Not sure the dummies work the same exactly. Lots of abilities can't 'be critically applied." That said, with Swashy, mine was always 100 so idk if maybe the mob you're hitting is preventing crit attacks some of the time, or stoneskins? Not sure if riposte can crit, so that may be the source of the loss.
  14. Bhayar Well-Known Member