Brigand average DPS

Discussion in 'Scouts' started by Johnmclain, Mar 27, 2018.

1. Johnmclain New Member

2. slica Active Member

Link isn’t working for me. But yes that is very low. No idea what would be considered average dps but It’s definately in the billions. Can HMU in-game my char name is slica and I’m on maj’dul server or send me an in-game mail with any questions n I’ll help ya out. Or just reply with some here.
  3. Dude Well-Known Member

The first thing is that it looks like your spells/CAs are only at the expert level. Those need to be increased to GM.

The second thing is that your are max level in Thaumaturgist, but I think most DPSers are going with Etherealist. Even in Thaumaturgist, though, it looks like you only have apprentice level spells. Whatever ascension class you choose, those spells should also be GM.

There is probably more, but those two things jumped out at me.
  4. Redlight Well-Known Member

I am not an expert by any means but sitting at the Airport and looked at your toon;) a few things that are not helping.
    1. you only have 62% fervor.
    2. you only have 68k POT.
    3.you only have 47% spell DC ( speccing out of Dps and attk speed to get this as high as possible)
    4. Swap out your belt and cloak for SDC ones straight away.
    5. Your Ascensions are only journeyman. Yaay P2W!
    6. Your orange adorns, including the class cloak adorn are lacking.
    7. Your Epic 2.0 abilities are only journeyman.

This looks like a newish toon that highlights the issue with EQ2 not being friendly to alts or new people, Gnoma'
  5. Johnmclain New Member

hi slica i have send you in game email