Bridle of pacification and Wand of the Wild not working.

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Hot_Rod, Dec 8, 2012.

1. Hot_Rod Member

Both of the above items are supposed to capture a target and allow you to talk to it, or take it back somewhere. My Necro is finding that even with all buffs off, pet and Merc disbanded the target is being aggro'd and is "Not a valid target." anymore. Been waiting for an answer from petition for 3 days now and they just asked for the same infor over again. Cannot advance quest line and am missing out on raid droped obol (& more) because I can't finish the last 4 quests to this damn bug. Any idea what a workaround could do it? Last time I ran into a problem like this was the gnomish pirate quest (Thurgadin) and they said it was a "Known Bug" and would not help with it. (Oomba's Zoomba plans vanished, CS will not assist for some ... reason.
  2. Wingrider01 Well-Known Member

wand of the wild if this is "A Jagged Branch" quest series - you need to click the cauldron twice - the first tie to put in the objects the next time to put in the wand - click the first time, keep the cursor over the cauldron and when it switches to a hand click it again. If you are in 3rd party view or facing Wegadas he will tell you when to put in the wand

can;t recall what quest that Bridle is used in - can you post the name please - just completed the whole series for the 5th time and it has worked every time 5 more times to go