Fixed Internally Brewday items on Marketplace and unable to use 10% off coupon

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Tilana1975, Mar 8, 2024.

1. Tilana1975 New Member

Category: Marketplace
    SubCategory: Purchasing Items
    Severity: Affects gameplay
    Frequency: Sometimes Happens

Zone: Enchanted Lands
    Character: Level 125 Conjuror

Summary: 10% off coupon and missing Brewday items on the Marketplace
    Description: Unable to use 10% off coupon to purchase Brewday items. Also, I tried to buy the Lucky windows but they are not there along with other items missing.
    Twyla and MikeBob2023 like this.
  2. MikeBob2023 Active Member

For what it's worth, I usually begin to get spammed with coupons for holiday event fluff a day or two before it actually appears on the marketplace. I'm not sure why this happens, but I first noticed several live events ago.

This means that the coupon spam is pretty much being generated in vain, because you can't use them for stuff that isn't available to buy yet, and the coupons themselves are only good for two hours. So you get to put up with useless coupons making their way into your characters inventory until said items become available for purchase.

Another annoyance is that, even if/when you destroy all coupons immediately upon receipt (as I usually do), you'll still get a chat message (in purple text) two hours afterward advising you (unnecessarily) that the coupon you destroyed two hours ago 'has expired and been removed from your inventory.'

:oops:
    Twyla likes this.
  3. Tilana1975 New Member

Thx at least it wasn't just me
    Twyla likes this.