Brewday at ZAM!

Discussion in 'Fan Site News and Announcements' started by Calthine, Mar 5, 2014.

1. Calthine Well-Known Member

Brewday kicks off on March 6th and your faithful ZAM staff has been working hard to bring you all the help you need. While drunkenly stumbling through the Bar of Brell we helped Mraugl Stonecrusher investigate the strange noises under the bar and served a lot of drinks! In the Butcherblock Mountains the pesky goblins trying to ruin the local Brewday festivities can once again be gleefully knocked over by clover carpets. The event also features a new crafting scroll, Brewday Accoutrements to Craft V, and a new Beer Token currency good for wares from Balin Copperfoot!

Back by popular demand we also offer you our updated Brewday Quest Tracker! Happy drinking!
    Feara, Leko, Niami DenMother and 2 others like this.
  2. Calthine Well-Known Member

By the way, I added a bunch of hints/strats for folks who might have trouble with "Drinks are on the House!" It's definitely a little challenging, but I was able to complete it 4/5 times without sobering up the patrons.
    Feara likes this.
  3. cellinaire Well-Known Member

Thanks for all the work ;)
    Calthine likes this.
  4. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

Thank you, Calthine!
    Calthine likes this.
  5. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Thanks for the kegs you sent the dev team too!
  6. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Oh wait you didn't.
    Cyliena likes this.
  7. Calthine Well-Known Member

Well, I was GOING to, but there was this Avatar looking for some brew, right? And when an avatar of the gods asks you to fetch him some brew you just don't mess around, yanno?

S'okay, there's still some gin around here....
    ttobey likes this.
  8. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I'll redeem that in Vegas! :)
    Cyliena and Calthine like this.