Brew of Rediness using double components?? Dis needs Fixed

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Vlkodlak, Apr 22, 2019.

1. Vlkodlak Well-Known Member

Hey all,

Making a batch of these today, 110 at a time, and instead of using 550 Amalgamations it is using 1100?? Like a dummy I thought that couldn't be right so I did it again and yep, blew through all amalgamations I had been setting aside for Brews. So instead of getting 440 brews I was only able to get 220.
    This really needs some attention. Making the amalgamations is already painful amount of harvesting, 22000 harvests per 110.
    The recipe still reads 550 Amalgamations needed for the combine, so the additional ones used are taken for no reason. Also if I remove the additional components from my bags to protect them, you cannot make the recipe as it says lacks the components.
  2. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

I hate to be the one to break it to you... but there are two lines on the recipe, each requiring 5 Amalgamations, for a total of 10, so 110x10=1100 - it has fooled me before, too.
    You are correct; it's a lot of work. Which server are you on? If you are on Halls of Fate, I might be able to help out with materials for the Amalgamations.
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  3. Vlkodlak Well-Known Member

Ha! Now I wonder why that wasn't picked up before. o_O
    Thanks for the assist. Maybe the Dev's can look at this again and reduce this to a MUCH smaller amount as this does seem pretty ridiculous :eek:
    Rosyposy likes this.
  4. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I do that all the time. I just look at the first line and ignore the second instance of the ingredient.
    Hiza, Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  5. Kuulei Well-Known Member

I am glad it is like it is, or we would get none back as the first ingredient in a recipe, is consumed. With amalgamations also listed as 2nd ingredient, you can save some with systematic conservation