Brawler weapons

Discussion in 'Fighters' started by Shiloh, Feb 13, 2015.

1. Shiloh Member

So, whats the deal with the lack of 4-6 sec brawler weapons? Got myself the Formed Bone Mace from Ossuary, with mitigation on...but after that it seems impossible to find another. I notice that even Genghes, who are prolly the best geard bruiser/brawler around, run around with a weap from last expansion. And all the 2-secs mastercrafted weaps...who would ever use them? Plz change the delay on them guys ;)
  2. Genghes Active Member

Best weapon for block/mit is the 2h from the last expac fabled zone collection quest. It gives 21 block and 21mit
    Shiloh likes this.
  3. Genghes Active Member

I think it's called the peace keepers staff. You also get a clickie that allows you to change the delay. 2 4 6
  4. xkrisx Well-Known Member

You are correct and it is better for a tanking brawler to use that weapon for " Tank Stats " if you dont have access to Consumer and HQ Weapons. Its quite sad actually. I am not saying you cant tank without said weapon but if you all about Maxing your Defensive Self, it is the way to go.

I'll second Shiloh on this one, were are the Brawler Weapons ?
    Shiloh likes this.
  5. Shiloh Member

Aha, didnt know about that reward, tnx Geng.
  6. Shiloh Member

Hmm, where can I find info about what collections that are needed for that staff Geng? ;)
  7. Genghes Active Member

I'll have to check when I get home. I think there is a great website out there that lists all of the collections. On a side note, I would imagine the good brawler weapons are from the last osuary raid zone
  8. Strayslayer New Member

I would hope not. I don't raid and only run heroics with my group, but I do pugs on occasion. I would hate to be locked out of a decent tank weapon due to my play preferences. Right now, if I need to turtle up, I have a 2h MC club with +mit on it.
  9. Shiloh Member

Yea, I think you are correct Genghes. My guild just started the Oss raid zone, killed a few of them bad guys in there so it will be interesting to see their loot-table. Will try to investigate on that staff, sounds damn sweet,,,,
  10. NadikOne Member

11. Silzin Active Member

Shiloh likes this.
  12. Silzin Active Member

I think i found it. it looks like its from the Fabled Instance Collection. Since i can solo these zones, the best defensive weapon attainable by 99% of the brawlers out atm is from old content and is solo-able.... this is lame Itemization.
  13. Genghes Active Member

Yep, all of the needed items come from the most recent fabled heroic zones
  14. Shiloh Member

Ok, guess its time to walk down the memory lane then =) Tnx for input guys, much appreciated.
  15. Genghes Active Member

Welcome, enjoy that weapon it's still awesome
  16. Andrake New Member

Pro tip, PK one hander w/astral Dom and draconic metal till something else comes along. Who cares if you have max mit/block when you're licking the ground from not being immune to something that screws up your stone skin rotation. Unless you're just running stuff that doesn't matter anyway...
  17. Genghes Active Member

I've seen everything this game has available and the pk weapon with dominion isn't needed as a bruiser honestly
  18. xkrisx Well-Known Member

Only time I use it is in annoying heroics were I am trying to pull the entire zone and dont wanna get stunned so I can parse higher :) ... thats about it haha.. oh and the X2 fight, I use it on that as well.
  19. Xaeyla New Member

May not be needed, but it relieves some frustration for sure in some heroics. I generally use PK/zland combo unless my healer is struggling, then I'll switch to the fabled collection 2h.

Be sure to run some AoM adv solos to get electrified adorns for it btw. It's pretty sweet how much of a stat boost you can get with 3 electrified adorns.
  20. xkrisx Well-Known Member

Its sad that we are using a 2 year old weapon over current content weapons due to the lack of properly stated brawler weapons. Yes, i know not all are using it but the general point still stands.