brand new player question

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by schilling14, Dec 8, 2014.

1. schilling14 New Member

so i've always been a huge fan of summoner classes in games and see a necro and a conjuror as 2 class choices. my question is which class lets you summon more permanent monsters at one time? so that way you have an army of pets rather than 1 or 2. Or is it about 1 or 2 across the board? IDK I can't find an answer anywhere.
  2. Tetrol Well-Known Member

Only one permanent non fluff pet. I suppose you could hire a summoner merc and sort of have more - but that's not what you are after.
  3. Leeroy 16 year vet. Forum lurker. Altaholic.

You have one permanent pet, choice of three types: mage, fighter, scout. You do have swarm pets for each class that last a few seconds, and the conjuror can cast Communion which brings out all three of the permanent pet types for a few seconds, every couple minutes or so. The Necromancer can control (charm) an undead mob as a temporary pet; they last a while but have a chance to break charm.
  4. Mozil Active Member

This isn't D&D, you can't have an army. That sort of thing would cause nightmarish lag and be a big pain to actually give commands to all those pets.

You will basically have one main combat pet to keep track of and buff up.