Bonytail Chub

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Juok, Jun 28, 2023.

1. Juok Member

Way too many Bonytail Chub and no recipes to utilize the excess amounts given from multiple pack ponies, Obulous Frontier gardens, and overseer missions. This is a similar plight equivalent to the slow creeping root issue from Blood of Luclin. Any possibility for an exchange merchant (even adding Bonytail Chub) to the merchant in the Blinding would be a great quality of life improvement.
    Neokissa, Hypnonaughty and Blew like this.
  2. Denmum Developer

Sadly, we don't do that with current-tier expansion harvests. There are recipes that utilize them, but they are less popular recipes. When the recipes are generated, efforts are made to call for each common roughly the same number of times, on a class-by-class basis. There's no way to weight popularity, though, so while it works better than some of the old ways of generating recipes, it still isn't perfect. Once the next expansion hits in another half a year, I can set up amalgamation recipes for them.
    Feara, Twyla and Breanna like this.
  3. Clintsat Well-Known Member

We (player base) might be able to help with that for next year. There's a pretty consistent list of high-value consumables we could provide.
    Sephris, Zhevally and Priority like this.
  4. Zhevally Well-Known Member

The other thing is fish are "easy," whereas some of the other commons share a node so you get "half" as many, which never really seemed like it impacted recipe usage.
  5. AOE1 Well-Known Member

Delete works fine for me when I get too many of items that are not sellable and aren't used as much. I would love to see 1 bag that we could earn or buy that would be a "delete" bag. That would let us put all the stuff we do not want or need or that are not sellable, tradeable or useful into and hit "empty". Or actually if not a bag, a trashcan that goes in our house. Would be fun if that can did a little jig while it disposed of it's contents.
    Lateana, Breanna and Twyla like this.
  6. Twyla Well-Known Member

OOO I want that trashcan just for the dance. :D
    AOE1 and Breanna like this.
  7. Feara Well-Known Member

Funny thing, I don't have this problem yet... /cough, I'm a slacker.
    Twyla likes this.
  8. Twyla Well-Known Member

Not a slacker, no, no, no. I haven't had that problem yet either but then I have two depots in my GH to keep full. :p
    Feara likes this.