Bonus XP Weekend and Huge Savings for Members!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Laylaih, May 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laylaih Communications Coordinator

[IMG]

Norrathians – are you ready to take advantage of everything this long weekend has to offer?

Beginning at 12PM PT on Friday, May 27, 2016 and continuing until 12PM PT on Tuesday, May 31, 2016, All Access members will receive double XP (Adventure, Tradeskill, and AA)!

Plus, as an added bonus, All Access members will also receive 40% off all marketplace purchases, so pick up those items you’ve been eyeing before the discount ends!

Not an All Access member yet? With bonuses, discounts, access to new content, and more, there’s never been a better time to join!
    HaphazardAllure likes this.
  2. SwashbucklerWoman Active Member

I wish it was for all
    :(
  3. Sylversun New Member

Agreed! But it is how they make their money. Coax you over to the darkside.
    Siren likes this.
  4. seneth Active Member

Comeee to the dark side, where all your cash goes to DB,, muhahahaha!
    Seriously, it is worth it being a sub.
    Siren likes this.
  5. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

You get what you pay for. :D
    Pixilicious, Juraiya and Siren like this.
  6. Thimdirran Active Member

Thank you for the bonuses and discounts. Out of curiosity, why wait almost three hours past the start time to notify us?
    Cloudrat likes this.
  7. Tetrol Well-Known Member

Typical , day after spending up this is declared! (not in the US, so had no idea there was a holiday weekend)
  8. Thoas Member

Thank you. Maybe I have an alt that could use a new outfit.
  9. Yavrashu New Member

10. Sinicus2580 New Member

is the latest EXPANSION on sale 40% because its in market place?
  11. Jenest New Member

the membership account info page is not loading the everquest2 home page yes but cant view my info,,
  12. Kekox New Member

Hmm, I guess its time to buy some nice outfits for some toons :)
  13. Phalschrim New Member

Of Course - bonus weekend and you can't even log in to the server
  14. Pixilicious Well-Known Member

YAY for the bonuses !
    Thank you !
  15. Eben Member

I'm reasonably sure DB knows well in advance that a bonus or sale is coming up but they consistently give zero to very little notice. Announcing it a couple days before would be nice...
    Lucus and Prissetta like this.
  16. Cloudrat Well-Known Member

I was going to get some cash for the market but I can't get onto the page to update my credit card:(
  17. Spindle Well-Known Member

Very strange, me neither.
  18. Nathdar Member

We’ve got Memorial Day coming up this weekend with special promotions planned, so stay tuned! We’ll be sharing the details as we inch closer.

From Producer letter posted Tuesday, on the forums and the log in page.
  19. Nathdar Member

They didn't. I logged in an 20 minutes before it started and it had been posted on the forums and the log in page.
  20. Irish Active Member

I just logged on to check, the area to change cards is working for me,try again now. You should also be able to add it in game unless you have too many cards listed ,theres a max on the in game where it only shows so many.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.