bonus mark weekend

Discussion in 'Battlegrounds' started by ARCHIVED-Tantrasil, Jul 27, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Tantrasil Guest

Anyone else notice that at the end of a match it will say you got 60 or whatever number of marks but you actually got less? Just curious if anyone else is getting screwed over as well.
  2. ARCHIVED-Tantrasil Guest

Bump. Still happening
  3. ARCHIVED-Blayug Guest

This has been happening since the game update. Matches were awarding 5 less tokens than they should and now with the bonus weekend its 10 less tokens.

Seems the bonus weekend is actually making everyone lose more tokens than earn more.
  4. ARCHIVED-EvilAstroboy Guest

Yep. Added some pictures to show. A lot of people might not be seeing the chat text that shows they are getting less.
    And before the silly comments go in, no the matches were not short, no I did not come in late, and yes I contributed to the objectives. The game just blatantly lies about how many you get at the end of a battleground.
    Should have gotten 46 tokens in both battlegrounds in the pictures, only got 36 tokens. This has been the case since the GU. Also isn't there supposed to be bonus tokens this weekend? It is awarding no more than earlier this week.
    [IMG][IMG]" />
    [IMG][IMG]" />
  5. ARCHIVED-Blayug Guest

[IMG]

This needs to be looked at because I am now getting less tokens on this 'Bonus Token Weekend' than I did earlier in the week.
  6. ARCHIVED-Tantrasil Guest

keeping this bumped until we hear a response from a dev. hopefully we get reimbursed because getting less marks during the bonus weekend compared to the regular time is a little ridiculous. Thanks for the screenshots also, that's exactly what i'm seeing happen also.
  7. ARCHIVED-Tantrasil Guest

8. ARCHIVED-Blayug Guest

It is quite annoying, so far im down about 700 havoc tokens.
    With how expensive the pvp gear is that makes it worse :S
  9. ARCHIVED-Tantrasil Guest

Last bump since its going to be over in a few hours
  10. ARCHIVED-Blayug Guest

Cuddlewards@Unrest_old wrote:
    Below is a screenshot for another gears match AFTER the bonus weekend had ended.
    Notice how I earned less medals but ended up being awarded more havoc marks at the end.
    [IMG]
  11. ARCHIVED-Blayug Guest

Cuddlewards@Unrest_old wrote:
    After bonus weekend
    [IMG]
    All the matches I post are from when I was present before the match had started.
  12. ARCHIVED-Xzerius Guest

Was coming to the forums to post something about this as well. Same problem here and everyone else that I group with from my guild or discuss it out in OOC in Champs Respite. Cannot even begin to total up the loss of Marks.
  13. ARCHIVED-Tantrasil Guest

Tell everyone to post on the forums. Its the only way someone important will pass the message along. The more the better for this to get attention. I thought it was just the bonus mark weekend but its still happening.
  14. ARCHIVED-Serreg Guest

I honestly thought it was just my account. Was even going to consider doing a petition today. At least now i know its a over all thing with the update and not just me. Any idea if they will randomly give us a fix amount of marks or just tough luck and keep playing.
  15. ARCHIVED-bluedego Guest

same. Lost hundreds of tokens.. but i kept playing anyhow.. If people get geared before me i'll just splat everysingle time i login.
  16. ARCHIVED-Gealaen_Gaiamancer Guest

Tantrasil wrote:
    I figured out why it's happening! From the GU64 patch notes:
    Unified PvP Token
    Old PVP tokens will now convert into Legacy Marks. These Legacy marks can be redeemed at the Legacy Rewards merchant in Champion’s Respite.
    You cannot have more than 20,000 Havoc Marks at one time. Any marks obtained over this cap will be destroyed.
    The game clearly thinks that if you received the total number of Havoc Marks earned in any match, you'd hit that 20,000 hard cap sooner. So it pre-emptively destroys some so that you don't hit the terminus. My logic is uncanny on this one!

Seriously, though, this lack of earned HMarks is vexing. At first I thought I was getting fewer because of a Defeat, but then I noticed it on wins, too. That said, I have had a very fun time in the BGs this weekend--playing on my Warden instead of my previous BGer locked 39 Ranger.
  17. ARCHIVED-Maevianiu Guest

Thanks for the screenshots/details on this one it was really helpful in finding a fix. I found the problem and fixed it, but didn't get it in time for tomorrow's update. It is actually just a display issue. The message in the chat window, and the number of tokens awarded is correct, the number in the leaderboard window is not correct unfortunately. Again, sorry about that, but everyone is getting the correct number of tokens, it is just displaying a number too large in the leaderboard window. Watch the update notes for the fix.
  18. ARCHIVED-Blayug Guest

Thankyou for getting back to us :)
    Also was the bonus weekend meant to be in effect because I am now earning more tokens in the chat window after the bonus weekend.
  19. ARCHIVED-Luhai Guest

Maevianiu wrote:
    Uh, wait. What? You mean we were supposed to earn only 36 tokens for a win during the bonus weekend?
  20. ARCHIVED-Blayug Guest

Luhai wrote:
    Seems that way. Nagafen is starting to get a lot of gear now for the battlegrounds. 36 tokens for a BG compared to 25 tokens on Nagafen for a solo kill. Theyre earning them much faster than the non pvp servers.