Bonds of Blood & Blood Parasite

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Karsa, May 10, 2019.

1. Karsa Active Member

Not sure if this is a display bug or just not working issue, both of following thaumaturge ascension abilities don’t seem work.

[IMG]

and
    [IMG]

. I see icons appear on the enemy, but the secondary effect that supposed to cast on the ‘caster’ never shows up. Not sure if this has anything to do with it but both abilities share same name for their secondary effect, but each effect is different and the changes to the stats should be noticeable. If anyone has insight on this that would be great. But it looks broken to me.
  2. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

Blood Parasite is garbage. It is supposed to be a "descending" spells, in that you cast it on the mob and it has these effects when the mob dues until the spell duration times out, or at least that's the way it reads. However, I never saw it work quite as it should. I don't bother putting it on my hot bar. Bonds of Blood seems to trigger off melee attacks only, like, i would see it proc on my assassin, but i never caught if it actually applied the ability to my character stats. I would see the icon appear a lot in my effects windows. However, my husband's necro could never get it to show up, or if it did, very rarely. I'm not sure this works as it's intended.