BoL Prelude Bugs

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Soara2, Mar 7, 2020.

1. Soara2 Well-Known Member

K so I have one character that started the crafting prelude line months ago. I had memorized the scroll as the recipes are in my book, but it didn't update and there is no scroll in the zone for me to update it and move on to the next step

Also, the characters that did not do the adventure prelude line are not showing up with the omens option when I click the door to enter the zone. I have been having to 2 box one that has done it before the expansion release just to get into the zone. Not sure how others can get in there.
    Cyrrena, Jaeded and Breanna like this.
  2. Jaeded Well-Known Member

Hate to ask but did you use the key and talk to the duality prior to trying to access the Chelsith zone on your adventure toon? I know, pretty obvious but I have been known to skip obvious steps after going back to something that I think i know how to do. Not saying that is the case here, merely a suggestion.
    Did you already collect the items for the TS prelude? If not you might want to just delete it and start over.
    Cyrrena and Soara2 like this.
  3. Soara2 Well-Known Member

I deleted it and then it let me finish it. Thanks
    Kaitheel, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  4. Jaeded Well-Known Member

Happy to hear you were able to finish :)
    Cyrrena, Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  5. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I had to delete it and restart it as well.
    Breanna and Soara2 like this.
  6. Soara2 Well-Known Member

Thanks to you for the advice I finished all the prelude stuff on my characters and thanks to people that grouped with my Crafters I got it all done on my day off. Some of them killed the names in a second. It was amazing..
    Breanna likes this.