Blue Adorns are on Beta?

Discussion in 'PvP & Battlegrounds' started by ripsawkiller, Nov 7, 2014.

1. ripsawkiller New Member

champions respite has new blue adornments?
  2. Titan Member

Yes there are new adorns available and the new currency is out too. The runes are exactly the same as the purple runes except their blue.
  3. Lethlian Active Member

most important question in regards to that, do they have lethality and toughness attached to them?

If not, this may well be the best chance to PVP since ROK.
  4. Lethlian Active Member

disregard, I have my answer.
  5. Darksanity Member

Ya I see the Blue Adorns are there, but where the hell is the lvl 100 pvp gear so we can test it? Or is this going to be another 6months before we get our gear???
  6. Thetmes Active Member

Blue adorns will go on PvE gear for PvP
  7. Darksanity Member

well I'm sure there is NEW lvl 100 PVE gear, what about Naggy and BGs? Where is our new gear for that? Some of us do not PVE at all..
  8. Exur Well-Known Member

I've pretty much come full circle on this and just say to get rid of it all. PvP stats are capped anyway for the most part, so raiders don't really get all that much of an advantage. Plus they raid and don't have time for focused PvP. Use PvP tokens to buy critical PvP gear that only works in PvP and adorn able on ALL gear (add blue slots to all gear). Or used to buy stuff that doesn't really matter.

.. and then, for the love of god add some sort of ranking system for PvP/BGs. It can't be that hard and give you something to work towards besides gear.

I'm pretty out of touch on anything EQ2 related, so might just be talking out of my a$$ at this point and move along.
  9. Thetmes Active Member

I am sure that if you look at all the posts from the Devs on this subject and the list of things coming with AoM you will not see lv 100 PvP gear on that list you will see new blue adorns that will be placed on PvE gear. I know its not what allot of PvP players want to hear but it is what is happening with this exp release. We as the PvP community will just have to adapt as we have for just about every exp launch where PvP is not even really considered. I can say this though be prepped for DoV launch style PvP again till the bugs are worked out. I just hope that we do not have another mass exodus like we did when DoV launched due to things be out of whack. I am almost certain our sever could not take another hit like that and make it.