Bloodlust - Why bother with ae str buff now?

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-Rolande', Mar 8, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Rolande' Guest

Since only tanks benefit from STR now, why didnt they change Bloodlust to a combination of str/agi or just make it a single target buff for ourselves that has more str than the current buff.
  2. ARCHIVED-Xalmat Guest

Because it also buffs other things besides STR.
  3. ARCHIVED-Rolande' Guest

I assume you mean the AA buff? ok fine that explains why it should stay AE, but why not add agi to it so that we are still buffing scout dps in our groups?
  4. ARCHIVED-Ocello Guest

Bump, couldnt agree more. Please devs fix this, no group on Norrath runs two tanks in the same group. This should wihtout a doubt add +agility to group as well as Strength.
  5. ARCHIVED-Zegon Guest

You know why that is. Because they want us in groups to make it so other people in the group can carry all their phat lewt. :p Seriously, making it buff str/agi would make it as good as it used to be, since we used to be at least somewhat desirable in a melee dps group for the str buff, at least.
  6. ARCHIVED-Ocello Guest

Well we still are desireable in a scout group with our Berserk buff...the +AGI would only make even more sense now without the caps (finally!) on core stats. I mean come on, the change shouldn't even be a discussion, it should be IN THE WORKS.
  7. ARCHIVED-Kota Guest

i'm gonna agree with this
  8. ARCHIVED-Obadiah Guest

Wholeheartedly agree with this. It might as well be a self buff. Other buffs got changed to be more appropriate with SF, why not ours?