Fixed Internally Blood-Wrought 2 handers missing adornment slots

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Treggar, Dec 16, 2021.

1. Treggar Active Member

The 660 resolve 2 handers from Heroic 2's that are upgraded via the weekly recipe and a blood-wrought mold do not have the correct amount of adornment slots. They should have 2 cyan and 2 white, on top of the red/blue slots but only have 1 of each.

Example - Blood-Wrought Greatblade of Charnel Legacy
    [IMG]
    Clintsat, Kuulei, Anastaise and 3 others like this.
  2. Svenone Well-Known Member

Tishan's lockbox of starter gear has a two-handed weapon with appropriate 2-handed white and cyan adornments. The slots are correct.
  3. Beee Well-Known Member

Some Iitems really have too less adornmetns slots: They should have 10
    So one white, two cyan and one blue seems missing

[IMG]

PS: recipie is from crafter weekly, weapons are not in game atm
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

You get a different view if you roll over the item and look at its stats rather than opening the Examine Window. There's a bug in the template for all the two-handers, looks like:

[IMG]
    Twyla and Doobius40504 like this.
  5. Beee Well-Known Member

Even in the right view a white and a cyan slot is missing :)
  6. Yenk Active Member

Not necessarily. That depends on whether the white and cyan slot can hold a 2H adornment or just a 1H.
  7. Bludd Well-Known Member

so you can put on 2 cyans for 2 handers? isnt that unfair? 2 whites for 2handers?
  8. Yenk Active Member

Yes Bludd, if you can put two 2H runes in a two-handed weapon, then it IS unfair to one-handed weapon carriers. Think about it! :D:D:D
  9. Treggar Active Member

They are in game because I'm using the one I have in the screenshot in the OP.

The 650 res weapon that was used to craft the 660 res one had the correct amount, but whatever template was used to make the upgraded ones wasn't changed for the new adornment layout, thus the bug report.

2-handed adorns are being phased out, that's why there are no new ones. 2-handers should have 2 whites, 2 cyans, 4 red, and 2 blues.
    Kuulei, Jrox, Uwopo and 2 others like this.
  10. Jrox Well-Known Member

Not true... Show me the recipe for 2H adorns this xpack, OH wait you can't. Because there aren't any. The intention was to put two one handed adorns in two slots. And it still wouldn't be UNFAIR since historically 2H adorns are twice the power of 1H adorns. C'mon Really Yenk?

All two handers should have 2 whites, two blues, four reds and two cyan's. Unless someone can tell me where the 2hd new adornments are...
  11. Taled Well-Known Member

You aren't disagreeing with them, you just misunderstood them.

They were being cheeky about the fact that players are exploiting the fact that 2H weapons in Vetrovia still accept old 2H adornments, allowing players to currently place two 2H adornments in them.
    Yenk likes this.
  12. Kuulei Well-Known Member

that is a screenshot of what you see when you mouse over it, if you actually rt-click and examine that, it shows 1 white, 4 red and 1 blue. So they 'appear' to be missing 1 white, 1blue and 2 cyan when you actually try to put adornments on them. I an able to put 1 blue and 1 cyan on and get a fail message when attempting the 2nd blue
    Anastaise likes this.
  13. Beee Well-Known Member

some other 2H weaponts like \aITEM -495277417 -33343051 0 0 0:[Unbound Indulgent Cudgel]\/a are missing adornmet slots too: 2H with 1 white and 1 blue