Blessing!

Discussion in 'Templar' started by ARCHIVED-Helmarf, Aug 7, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Helmarf Guest

Just an idea!

Add 20% proc critchane
  2. ARCHIVED-CrypticEnigma Guest

Helmarf wrote:
    This would entail them to actually fix blessing since they intentionally broke it with regards to the genaric skyshrine procs...yay I now have 4 completely useless templar initial endlines. Idea's nice but wont happen...
  3. ARCHIVED-Helmarf Guest

You are probably right and i doubt the prommised class balancing/fixes want happend atleast not for templars as they are busy with next game update.
  4. ARCHIVED-CrypticEnigma Guest

Helmarf wrote:
    Actually they are busy with enhanced fluff cause lets face it keeping 5% of the community intrested in sc items instead of fixing everything they keep breaking is top priority.
  5. ARCHIVED-Shamusar Guest

At this point I would like it to simply work as intended. Anything above that is just a pipe dream.
  6. ARCHIVED-CrypticEnigma Guest

Epiph@Nagafen wrote:
    I often wonder if they even bother to read through the multitude of templar threads dealing with requests to fix and tweak our class...if even a third of those ideas get pushed to live it be a miracle and a nice start and give us a nice bit of flexibility.
  7. ARCHIVED-Larcain Guest

Geez you guys are asking alot. They had important things to fix...like making sure a plushie deployed correctly.
    Lol...from today:
    ITEMS
    The Opalescent Prowler plushie will now allow itself to be converted for use outdoors.
  8. ARCHIVED-CrypticEnigma Guest

Larc@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    I know ignore the long ignored issues for fluff garbage...hope Xelgad is reading this...hey next hotfix lets adjust the colors of houses...maybe week after....we could increase the height of the brush in nek forest.....
  9. ARCHIVED-Larcain Guest

On a bright note:
    They might not be fixing our stuff, but at least they are ignoring us...
  10. ARCHIVED-CrypticEnigma Guest

Larc@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    Getting rather good at ignoring the templar community for so many years...one would almost suggest that unless our posts deal with increasing our dps to be on par with mages we wont get one of the famous, "hmm, we'll look into that and get back to you"...anything bout non dps issues...crickets....