Black Market

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by ARCHIVED-Varekai, Dec 1, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-Varekai Guest

I need spell upgrades and no matter where I look I can't find any - broker, drops, dungeons, quests.

I'm a necro in Freeport (obviously) and it seems we're not getting as may drops on spell upgrades as our pasty friends in Qeynos are. So I'm wondering how I get to the black market so I can give my hard earned money to some flipping lilly livered wood elf so he can become more powerful? <sigh>

Help!

Yavool
    Kithicor
  2. ARCHIVED-Jakanden Guest

Go to EFP via the bell. Jump in water and swim to tower in lake. The fence is on there =)
  3. ARCHIVED-Solistari Guest

I am a 20th Necro and I recently got tellurian recruit ad1 (from the Qeynos area). I looked on the boards all the time (multiple times per day, days and nights) for this one (Unrest Server). I did sooo many auctions it wasn't funny. I finally saw 2 for 2 gold each a couple of nights ago. Had some friends in the Qeynos area that got theirs very early in the game and had even sold some. I personally think that this spell is more common over there. Another thing...I see auctions for this spell all the time and have just recently seen more spider pets in the area.
  4. ARCHIVED-Jakanden Guest

Most of our spells seem to drop in Antonica as I found quite a few adepts on the fence immediately when I spent forever searching the broker for them
  5. ARCHIVED-Enomdar Guest

I purchased tellurian adept 1 on unrest for 84 silver on the fence, which is including the 40% markup. Haven't seen it for less than 1g 40s in freeport.