BL issues

Discussion in 'Beastlord' started by ARCHIVED-eidand, Jan 2, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-eidand Guest

2 things I noticed which are downright annoying.
    1. You cannot reset the AA. For example, go to a Achievement reset guy and you can see 6 trees you can reset. In my case I see Beastlord, Animalist and 4 Warder AA trees. there's no scrolldown, no arrows to scroll up and down, no way I can see to get to the other trees.
    I use a custom UI but I also tried the default one with no joy. Could be just me being blind I suppose, missing something obvious.

2. The lvl 85 Grandmaster choices. The 4-th one which is a buff ( can't remember the name right now ) is listed as VI which is the 70 something version, instead of properly upgrading the higher up version. So, if you don't pay attention to what you're doing and just click it, then combined with issue number 1, you can't reset it.
  2. ARCHIVED-urgthock Guest

Mrrshan@Runnyeye wrote:
    1. Not sure why you are seeing this. I reset my AA choices twice this weekend and all of the trees were available. (Heroic, Shadows, Character Traits, etc.)
    2. Definitely a bug which should be /bugged. But at the same time not a huge deal since most Beastlords will/should take Rush X
  3. ARCHIVED-Pattywak Guest

urgthock wrote:
    1. You can reset your AAs, but teh free reset cards are not working. I'm not sure if that was what was meant or not. I was able to buy a reset but the card wasn't giving me a reset.
    2. This was seen in Beta nad nothing was ever done. The GM choice is at 85 and the buff isn't changed until 87, therefore it should have been changed to a different spell, but nothing was ever said on why they put it in there.