BG fixes are not worthy of being a weekly feature.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Ahupu, Jun 4, 2014.

1. Ahupu Well-Known Member

A thread for the free and open exchange of comments about many people's dissatisfaction with the quality of this and other so called "weekly features".
    Vandrago likes this.
  2. Malleria Well-Known Member

Completely agree. Neither, for that matter, are white adorns that cut into crafter's gameplay.

Also, inb4 SOE white knights try to run the thread off topic.
    Vandrago likes this.
  3. Deveryn Well-Known Member

I would file the adorns under bad decisions and a possible lack of communication. In a world without crafting those would have been a nice addition.

Let's focus on the topic rather than try to predict the action of others and start derailing things before they get going. It's bad enough this is close to being a repeat topic.
  4. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

Agreed. The fix while needed isn't new or a feature, it was a repair, and the hundred new things? Ugh way to hype something up and then leave people blinking at the fact the white adorns were all but useless for most of us.

Very disappointing.

I'd rather they just quit with all the over sugared cheery "amazing stuff is coming for this weeks new feature" marketing mess. It feels very bait and switch.

What I would like is the player made furniture to be released for sale at a faster rate than it has been, I'd like to see a couple of coupons 'this week reforge an item for free', or other style and smaller guild halls released. Maybe revisit the highkeep gh and how it's earned, cause has anyone gotten it yet? People I've spoken to with either got bored well before 7500 or weren't geared to run the zone.
    Vandrago likes this.
  5. Ahupu Well-Known Member

Deveryn
    LOL I know you read the other topic, so you understand the reason I made this thread. This is the appropriate topic for what was being discussed. I do not know if the Mods might take exception to the subtle change, but there is a difference, they can feel free to delete this thread and rename the other, that is their prerogative, as well as their mandate. But the other thread got derailed because it was inaccurately named and commented on, this on the other hand is properly named for discussing our feelings of the worth of the weekly updates.
    Deveryn likes this.