Beyond Account Limit?

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Redeyez, May 15, 2022.

1. Redeyez Member

I've recently picked the game back up after being MIA for a little bit and I am very confused. My mains are on Skyfire & I normally have no issues duel boxing. However I am now being told I can not access certain characters because they are "beyond account limit", even though they are Free 2 Play?
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Free-to-Play players start with two character slots. If they purchase a membership, that is increased to seven slots. Additional character slots can be purchased individually via the Marketplace. If you downgrade from All Access, all characters that are on the account will be saved and still be visible to you. If you are over the cap of characters for your account, only the most recently logged-on characters will be available for play. Your other characters are still available if you upgrade back to All Access status or purchase additional character slots.

Note that you get two slots per region. So you can have 2 toons on the US servers, 2 on the EU servers, and 2 on Test, if you like.
    Xianthia and Breanna like this.