Better Homes and Hovels: A Tour of Inspirational Decorating

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by ARCHIVED-iasmin, Jan 21, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Treespark Guest

Houses look great btw. Good Job! iasmin, u rock. Wanted to update Hubby's and my place on here, I've redone it multiple times, got bored, moved across the hall, (aye still a 2 roomer sadly), and re did that one a few times. :smileyvery-happy:

Owner and Decorator: Sabire
    Qeynos Harbor
    Third Floor, last door on your left.
    Najena

I adore this thread, all u wonderfuly creative folks out there!!!! Keep it up!!!

Heheheh almost forgot new link.

http://eq2players.station.sony.com/en/pplayer_gallery.vm?characterId=138680102
    Message Edited by Treespark on 07-04-2005 12:16 AM
  2. ARCHIVED-Shazzie Guest

So many wonderful ideas here, shame that so many of them are dead links now :(

Any chance the Lucan server link can be fixed? It still points to the Antonia Bayle thread.

Good work everyone, keep it up!
  3. ARCHIVED-Aelissa Guest

I think most of those from Lucan were mine *hides in shame*
    here are the links Shaz:
    Jazel's (my alts): WFP
    Irolas's Royal Suite: EFP
    Cheers : Tavern in SFP
    Bleu's : old wfp tavern, cafe and comedy club
    Devotion : contest winner
    Server Invitation : Come Visit
    Borris's 2 room : old wfp
    Borris's 3 room : sfp
    master tailor cagefighter's 3 room : south qeynos

misc:
    rare status items pics and lists

(edit: if any of the pics are broken they will come back up later, they just have had to many hits, or more then allowed in a day by image shack free hosting, sorry)
    Message Edited by Aelissa on 07-12-2005 09:05 AM
  4. ARCHIVED-iasmin Guest

Hmm. And I even checked those links recently. I blame system cache. ;-) I'll see what I can do to fix them. Thanks to the public and private submissions of updated threads. The Lucan server link worked properly the last time I tried it, but I'll check it again to see that it gets fixed.

EDIT: I had to go into the raw HTML and change the link for the Lucan server. For some reason the graphical editor wasn't playing nicely with the HTML. The visual link was the correct one. The HTML-coded URL was still pointing to the AB server. I'll be checking the rest of the links this weekend and I'll try to see that all of them get updated to correct locations or shunted somewhere indicating they no longer work. Or delete them entirely if necessary. Thanks for pointing out the problem entries!
    Message Edited by iasmin on 07-13-2005 12:58 PM
  5. ARCHIVED-iasmin Guest

Just a quick note to let people know that I'm aware of the problems some of you have been having getting to the links. Some people are receiving "Message deleted" errors even when the messages still exist in the system. I'll post a note when I can figure out how this needs to be corrected if possible.
  6. ARCHIVED-Arieadnie Guest

7. ARCHIVED-Wrapye Guest

8. ARCHIVED-Lasia221 Guest

WHOA hold the phones bucko.

WHAT WHAT WHAT are those things in your "lab" Sacremon????????
  9. ARCHIVED-Bandcampgirl Guest

10. ARCHIVED-Venomous Guest

11. ARCHIVED-Venomous Guest

12. ARCHIVED-gratefulripple Guest

13. ARCHIVED-Orophin Guest

Heres my humble abode in QH Fishs Alehouse (splitpaw). Top floor, first door:

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  14. ARCHIVED-BryanDaMan Guest

15. ARCHIVED-iasmin Guest

Well, after a nice long camping vacation I come back to tons of new homes, hundreds of wonderful ideas, and a considerably amount of jealously on my part for all the nifty things people have been coming up with. What great work. Kudos to all of you! Please welcome all the new entries on the tour, but especially our first home from the Faydark server. Vivat!
  16. ARCHIVED-Arieadnie Guest

hi, would just like to make an edit to my link. Arieadnie Solace on Steamfont now lives at 20 Karana Court, SQ. Thepicture link is still good however.
  17. ARCHIVED-Anestacia Guest

18. ARCHIVED-Death'Knight Guest

19. ARCHIVED-Homeskillet Guest

Here is my humble addition :D
    --------------
    Very much so a work in progress, as I test out design ideas and wait on some carpentry orders with rares :) This is my status housing located in the Gilded Twilight Terrace area of Maj Dul. Hope you all Enjoy

[IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]

and last but not least....SCANDELOUS!

[IMG]
  20. ARCHIVED-Barq Bandit Guest

I think i see what the problem is with the links. The & in some of the links has been changed to "& a m p ;" which is the html equivalent. Not in the text, but the actual link information. Mouse over the links while looking at the status bar of your browser and you'll see what I mean.

Just go through all the links with & in them and make sure that & is all it has, usually in this spot at the end of the link:

housing&message.id=13551

works:
    http://eqiiforums.station.sony.com/eq2/board/message?board.id=housing&message.id=12794

busted:

http://eqiiforums.station.sony.com/eq2/board/message?board.id=housing&message.id=12794