Betrayal and AA settings lost

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Mystfit, Dec 6, 2013.

1. Mystfit Well-Known Member

when I betrayed, it not only reset my AA's but it deleted the profiles I'd made up. I wasn't expecting that. I'm not fully *up to speed* on the last run of changes to AA profiles. How can I tuck away my profiles..I usually have 3 to get back when I'm done betraying?
  2. Deveryn Well-Known Member

If your class changed, it's only natural that your AAs reset and any profile you may have saved will be useless. If you want to properly save your profiles, there's an option to save them to your drive when you go to save a profile.
  3. Mae- Well-Known Member

It deletes the profiles even when you stay the same class tho. I was also shocked to see my profiles go poof, as I was expecting to be able to just pop my AA's back in using the pre-saved profiles. No such luck. I ended up going to eq2u and downloading someone elses spec just to get some AA's spent until I have time to tweak them to my liking.
  4. Deveryn Well-Known Member

Bummer. I thought might be the case.
  5. Alenna Well-Known Member

Note to self save all my AA profiles to harddrive just incase I want to betray but not change my class.
  6. Mystfit Well-Known Member

Yes, I changed from evil to good only. I didn't change class, so I kind of expected them to stay. I'll trying saving them to my hard drive before the switch back :)
  7. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

This information would be useful added to the various Betrayal guides.