Beta Buffer

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Peak, Jul 14, 2015.

1. Peak Nagafun

Will it happen? Would be good to be able to test out the content. We were able to test more or less all of the x2s ... but not after the mitigation change, and we had close to enough to test out x4s - but then the servers wiped.
  2. Siren Well-Known Member

I'm beginning to wonder if they don't really want us to know, lol.
  3. Gromph Member

I want to test the changes to spells. Removing their PVP template is a pretty substantial change
  4. Syneofeternity Member

The mitigation change was lower the overall nerf to mit from 50 to 30%. This still means plate tanks are 100% garbage.
  5. Feldon Well-Known Member

Given we have just 1 more week of Beta, and given that this Thursday (TWO days from now) is probably when the build will be locked down, Beta buffers would be appropriate so people can see if level 50 x2 and x4 raids aren't completely broken in some way.
  6. Peak Nagafun

x2s were broken (prior to mit change, haven't tested after) in that they were absolutely trivial, even with a majority of sub-50 undergeared players.
  7. Dixa Active Member

given how fast people blew through the dungeons and how much xp they were getting with no actual tanks, I would say all gropu content is likely too trivial at this point.
  8. Primaeval Active Member

Need a Beta Buffer this weekend. I really don't care about the XP rate... if its 2 days or a month, most people will be spending a lot more of their time at 50 than leveling. Things need to be working within a reasonable range for PVP and PVE at that point or a lot of subs won't get renewed.
  9. Naroc Active Member

I'm all for a beta buffer at this point. I have no intention of leveling up another character to 50 knowing the server is going live in a week. I have seen the 'path' to 50. Now I want to see how the endgame stacks up, considering that is where the majority of our time spent on the server will be. I want to experience and test both endgame PvP and PvE to provide accurate feedback and suggest changes to help the developers. We can't really do that if all of our toons were wiped for a beta update one week out from server launch.
  10. Ucala Well-Known Member

They said no beta buffer already, but I feel it's kinda required to test out the raid zones, it will just be trivial though, probably have 1 tank and 2.5 groups to do x4 content.
  11. Kendayar Active Member

MT Group. Necro Group. Conj Group. Scout Group.