Beta Access for Testers

Discussion in 'Testers Only' started by ARCHIVED-Looker1010, Oct 14, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Twitty98 Guest

applied and signed.....tapps foot.....sigh

I was at fan faire....
    i guess ill wait some more.... dont really have a choice lol
  2. ARCHIVED-Gorekin Guest

I have been in most past betas and I didn’t get an invite into this one. I am not sure how they chose this time. I really would like to be in beta. I like debugging and making the game more fun for all.

I am kinda disappointed
  3. ARCHIVED-Snowlily Guest

I didnt recieve a invite yet either ..but i have never been one of the first to be invited... but i usually get in eventually LOL its a fun job to test the new content and help to make sure things go good at launch.. i love test server i dont play as much as i should but i have been a test person for a while.. just a quiet one usually )
  4. ARCHIVED-Looker1010 Guest

No joy here. No invite.
  5. ARCHIVED-Whilhelmina Guest

And still no red name giving any ETA, except Domino who said she would ask :(
  6. ARCHIVED-Gorekin Guest

anyone hear when they let us in?
  7. ARCHIVED-Whilhelmina Guest

was going to ask the same.

Hello!!!!

It's Monday!!!!

Anyone up there that could answer us?

*waves*
  8. ARCHIVED-Whilhelmina Guest

is someone there there there there? echo echo echo echooooo
  9. ARCHIVED-Gorekin Guest

Whilhelmina I think we mist the boat.
    At least I know now that some good testers are in beta.
    Some were added past few days.
    I still hope to get in but not sure what to do. It is not like last year when if you are tagged a tester in the forums it
    allow you into beta.
    I have been every beta since launched of everquest 2. I could not go to fanfair due to my back injury.
    Oh well I still hope to get in somehow. I mist cloudrat and that whole group.
    Heros of Test in beta rocked last year.
  10. ARCHIVED-RandomWalk Guest

I agree with you Gorekin - looks like we missed the boat. I applied for beta straight away but only with one of my accounts, so sure was I that the arrangements for last year would apply. I'm glad to hear that some testers have got in but would have appreciated a response here. I'm in the UK and so have never been on Test at the time Domino appears - kudos to her for playing on Test in her own time, btw - and cannot afford to go to Fan Faire.
    I am disappointed to miss the opportunity to chase down bugs - with the current 3 monthly update cycle it doesn't happen so much on Test now
    Aeriel
  11. ARCHIVED-Snowlily Guest

i am still waiting also... /sighs..
  12. ARCHIVED-SmokeJumper Guest

The next batch of people getting added is in about 10 days on 1/24. We'll try to add Test folks in at that time.
  13. ARCHIVED-Amnerys Guest

14. ARCHIVED-Whilhelmina Guest

Oh my god!

Thank you very much for your answer!
  15. ARCHIVED-Gorekin Guest

Thank you very much
  16. ARCHIVED-Snowlily Guest

Oh thanks! /huggles...i do have a question my account was compromised in July would that have any bearing on whether or not i got an invite? was key loggers ..sony said ..Known gold spammers..
  17. ARCHIVED-Amnerys Guest

I don't think that should have any affect on you getting access, Falarie. Just make sure you change your password on occasion and keep it safe. :)
  18. ARCHIVED-Snowlily Guest

ive been a eq player since 1999 i believe.. a few months before the kunark expansion that was the first time ever my account was accessed..and no one ever gets my passwords...it was through my email they somehow got in to my account i was told.. so now im changing that regularly too )
  19. ARCHIVED-RandomWalk Guest

Thanks Amnerys! Much appreciated
  20. ARCHIVED-Gorekin Guest

Thanks Amnerys
    Anything else we need to do beside sign the NDA?