Beta Access Challenge #3 - Caption the Picture

Discussion in 'Community News' started by ARCHIVED-Kiara, Jan 4, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Cosmasiva Guest

the path of the righteous man is never as interesting as that of the archeologist
  2. ARCHIVED-Vort Guest

I got the door...my Girl Scout cookies are here!
  3. ARCHIVED-Paddyo Guest

After creating the new mob for the expansion, it was soon realized that including "supermodels" was not very roleplay friendly.
  4. ARCHIVED-Damile Guest

I think the new Steamfont Super Steam Room needs a bit o tweaking. Where is that gnome? I have a bone to pick with him
  5. ARCHIVED-Sir MadDog Guest

Come on guys...come back. I can tank in there, I really can
  6. ARCHIVED-Finalduke Guest

Norrath Weather Forcast: Cloudy with the chance of gnomes...
  7. ARCHIVED-Rekno Guest

You might take my castle, my collection of skulls, but you'll never take my bones. Peace.
  8. ARCHIVED-Ndayeni Guest

Working graveyard shift in this moldering old building isn't all it's cracked up to be. But you can't beat the job security.
  9. ARCHIVED-Saihung23 Guest

"In related news, Kate Moss has decided to do fashion shows in Norrath. Here we have her strutting her stuff at a show in Erud's tomb."
  10. ARCHIVED-Torag Guest

Lucan D'Lere promised me a sammich if I guarded this crypt, can't trust a politician /grumble
  11. ARCHIVED-GloveSave72 Guest

What a night.... now where did I leave my femur, I remember having it before the troll came up to me.......
  12. ARCHIVED-Valdaglerion Guest

Hey can someone pull up a bot, I need to mend.
  13. ARCHIVED-cabledog Guest

All I can say is wow.... Just WOW (not world of warcraft)
  14. ARCHIVED-Sycion Guest

This is me angry, can you tell? GRRRRR!!! Ahh screw it, just wait til I get my muscles back!
  15. ARCHIVED-Cataclyx Guest

Someone really needs to get that dragon a mint. peeeyoooo
  16. ARCHIVED-faerydragen Guest

Note to self : Raise fire resists........at least i was able to save some money on my car insurance.
  17. ARCHIVED-Xanrn Guest

"Screw you guys, I'm going home"
    "I am going to see my Doctor, Temprence Brennan"
    "My wife took pretty much everything in the divorce, including my soft tissue."
    "I am off to see a Wizard, because I need a heart and pretty much everything else.
  18. ARCHIVED-photovolatic Guest

Just another day in the dungeon...
  19. ARCHIVED-Hateeternal Guest

"Next time, I won't believe in my friends when they say: You don't need to take food with you, there will be enough throughout that dungeon..."
  20. ARCHIVED-Ochal Guest

The way was blocked, he should have bought the pre-order....