Best trio to date for Kaladim?

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by jayichi, Apr 21, 2019.

1. jayichi New Member

So my 2 brothers and I will be coming back to the game this week after years of being away. I know this question has been asked a lot but I would like to know the best trio for a group right now for Kaladim. I know tank, heals, and dps are a good trip, but what classes work best together. We are looking to run dungeons and end game raiding later on as well.
    Soara2 likes this.
  2. Eyeai New Member

How about?
    • Good: Paladin, Templar, Wizard
    • Bad: Shadowknight, Inquisitor, Necromancer
    • Ugly: Berserker, Beastlord, Dirge
    • Wild Bunch: Guardian, Fury, Ranger
    • More Power: Bruiser, Warden, Illusionist
    • No tanks: Swashbuckler, Defiler, Assassin
    • Three tanks walk into a bar: Shadowknight, Paladin, Monk
    • Three of a kind: Fury, Fury, Fury or Warden, Warden, Warden
    Been there, done that, had laughs along the way.
    Cyrrena, jayichi and Soara2 like this.
  3. Soara2 Well-Known Member

I like sk, sk, sk myself. Can duel during down times and no one will get jealous. You will have class balance. To me that isn't important but to some it's a big deal.
    Cyrrena, jayichi and Breanna like this.
  4. Zenji Well-Known Member

You may have a hard time making a trio with a Beastlord in it on Kaladim.
    Cyrrena and Soara2 like this.
  5. Zenji Well-Known Member

SK Necro Fury = Best trio on Kaladim. Downside, the SK and Necro population is very saturated, so it will be difficult to find a spot if you ever decide to start raiding.
    jayichi, Cyrrena and Soara2 like this.
  6. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

Zerk, Brig, Warden
  7. SeaJae Member

You want classes that can complement eachother. I would recommend the healer to be a druid mainly for ports honestly. Mobility is so useful in Kaladim. If your tank goes SK, you can get away with a Dirge as your third but the DPS will still be slightly lacking. Dirges are always helpful, but you don't want to kill at a snails pace.

My suggestion would be: Warden/Fury (I'll go with Fury), Shadowknight, and either Necro/Conj, Dirge (if you're not worried about the DPS drop), or a Brigand
    jayichi, Soara2 and Cyrrena like this.