Best solo gear at present

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Shraddha, Sep 24, 2023.

1. Shraddha New Member

I have been away from the game for the last 6 months and just wondering what is the best solo gear available and where to get it? Right now my gear has all 410 resolve but I suppose that has been upgraded.
  2. Benj Well-Known Member

The best solo gear I know of is from Shattered Unrest, a new zone that just went in two weeks ago. Most bosses in there drop 425 gear, and the final boss drops 430 resolve. If you find that zone a tad difficult, even with a merc, you could also try the solo regions of Buried Takish'Hiz Contested, which should drop better than 410.
  3. docdante Member

Blooming biome camp-get the solo quests there...435 res.there must be a guide from taled for these quests-
    its soloable, get a bunch of feign death clickies and rush through the heroic mobs, gotta grind for the 150 coins u need for the 435 gear-rest of the slots from new zones (shatteres and bs) with luck 435, 430 , mostly 425 and 1 better piece 440 neck.
  4. Shraddha New Member

Thank you both for your suggestions! :)
  5. Beee Well-Known Member

Get refined 5x experimented mastercrafted gear (as long as you match the necessary resolve) It's the best in game

eg:
    [IMG]

Solo unrest weekly gives 440 resolve relic items with a nice red rune
  6. girney Active Member

do plate boots drop in the solo version? i have been thru it many many times with 3 toons and have not seen plate but have seen leather.
  7. ZUES Well-Known Member

Some pieces are very stubborn. Do both Shattered Unrest and Barren Sky for best results. I do not advise Mastercrafted anything. This solo gear is super easy to farm. Save your money for spells. And do Panda Panda Panda. <--- Important

Tier 1 solo sets:
    Dense (common) 425 res
    Spectropic (rare, I've only seen one piece) 425 res

Tier 2 solo sets:
    Compressed (common, mostly from final boss) 430 res (860 for two handers)

Tier 3 solo sets:
    Heightened (rare, I've only seen one piece) 435 res

Tier 4 solo sets:
    The Hemogorget neck (common, from turning in weekly quest) 440 res
    Sinister Forearms (extremely rare, from turning in daily quest) 440 res

Tier 5 solo sets:
    Mythical ear from the achievements 470 res (EDIT: examine the reward from final boss in Imprinted (Barren Sky). Still needs 4x H1 runs to complete the achievement).
    Mythical chest* (unknown how the player obtained) 470 res EDIT: I believe this was from H2 or H3. It was linked hours after the event went live, so I assumed solo. And I have seen tons of 465 gear from the H3. But I don't think this chest is solo. I'll leave it in the list just in case tho.
    Solisnight likes this.
  8. girney Active Member

i have the hemogorget on two toons. my paly has 3 heightened pieces(legs,ear and waist). still no 425 boots for plate or chain. have enough of the other commons for 4 alts. frustrating that a common item isnt dropping for me but glad i have the rares
  9. Solisnight Member

Also have
    Teir 4: Sinister Forearms (extremely rare, from turning in daily quest) 440 res
    ZUES likes this.
  10. girney Active Member

i received 3 sinister forearms and two hemogorgets before finally finding a pair of 425 boots.
  11. ZUES Well-Known Member

Added in case anyone wants to copy/paste that in Discord. Thank you.
    Changed the Hemogorget to common.
    Changed Compressed to common.
  12. docdante Member

think u gotta mix some high res pieces with visionary refined and some cb overcap parts...maybe best mix
    dont believe 470 comes from solo...h3 maybe h2 ?