"Best" Solo Fighter (for me)

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-Dragonlord1, May 23, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Dragonlord1 Guest

Due to minimal game time and the occassional difficulty in quickly finding a group, I am looking to downsize my stable of fighters and select one to keep. I need this guy to be able to solo decently which to me means with a fair level of confidence that he won't die immediately (usually not a problem for fighters) and he can kill something in a reasonable amount of time (sometimes challenging for some fighters I think). The final piece of this puzzle would be a desire for at least some variety in tactics - not just a button smashing brainless fighter. Currently I only play Quenyos chars but would be willing to consider a Freeportian if nothing in Queynos fits my needs. Any recommendations? Thanks!
    Message Edited by Dragonlord1 on 05-23-2006 10:28 PM
  2. ARCHIVED-Mordicus Guest

Go Bruiser i hear theyre a blast and FD pwnz.
  3. ARCHIVED-Benaire Guest

Sounds like you want a monk or a bruiser to me with FD, good dps and self heals you have plenty of solo power and safety.

Then again most fighters can deal out fairly good dps if speced right crusaders can self heal, Warriors have aa that heals alittle. Its just what you want to play.
  4. ARCHIVED-Pnaxx Guest

Yup...Bruiser or Monk will be the way to go. If your now wondering which one to take, it is kinda hard to tell...SOE is tweeking them quite a bit recently. A while back, I would have said Bruiser, but now I can't say that with alot of confidence. Bruisers are supposed to be a more offensive minded Brawler with Monk better defense...but both able to basically kick some very nice ****. I would say they both still do but some Bruisers are unhappy with recent "adjustments" in stuns, procs ect...
    But you will be happy with either one I am sure as they both seem to fit what you need. Bruisers get to self heal vs monks able to heal a group. Brusers get Feign Death and Monks get Wind Walk(invisability). Bruisers are a more potent array of buttons to mash while Monks can auto attack with self haste quite well. Monks have Tsunami which riposte's every hit they recieve which ofc is very nice......
    Hope that helps you a bit.
  5. ARCHIVED-Ramglobal Guest

Sounds to me like you would like to .......Go SK.

1. Good tank... not the best but still very functional
    2. Average to good DPS. Better against Mobs.
    3. Evac / Pet / Lifetaps / Feign Death are your tactics you are looking for.
    4. Part Warrior part Caster.
    5. Harm Touch can save your ****!!!!