Best raiding composition

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by sycla, Jan 13, 2017.

1. sycla Active Member

With all these changes nerfing mages and summoners mostly, and ignoring all the legitimate demands by sorcerers to fix fiery blast and focused casting my idea for the best raid you can have is
    14 beastlords
    4 dirge
    2 pal lies
    4 defilers
  2. trix New Member

More like 24 beast lords
  3. Meneltel Well-Known Member

And one necro, just to FD the tank on pulls. for the hahas!
  4. Tharrakor Well-Known Member

Because swarm pet does 1% instead of 2% now?

I do agree tho, mages do seem to suck in general. Unless they have Hammer. Then they are damn OP instead
  5. Iceane New Member

What is this hammers name? I keep reading about it. Does it still drop and if so, where?
  6. Ashandra Well-Known Member

I'd lose one blord for a brig and yr sweet :)
  7. Cragfire Well-Known Member

Well since we are all being squeezed down into four classes.. Really all you need are 24 characters with Ethershadow Assassin... :p
    Zeddicious likes this.
  8. Andariel Member

Not sure if you've read patch notes lately but Ethershadow Assassin got destroyed....
  9. Carthago Member

yeah, big nerve. Here is a parse from our troub on Thurday evening on our raid.

Xalgozian Temple: Valigez the Entomber
    one hIt: Ethershadow assasine: 36.149.688.441
    Enc DPS ( 30 sec) 1.246.540.980

Is that the nerve you are talking about?
  10. Andariel Member

My bad then i was told it was nerfed pretty hard. But no offense if its still doing that kinda damage they arent done with it you can trust me on that.
  11. Kraeref Well-Known Member

The fight is 30 sec. Why not to show 2 sec fight. It could be even high /sarcasm off oh well you can't it takes what? 3 sec to just cast the spell and then 2 mins for recharge. Maybe you should show parse on longer named flights? To show damage amount more realistically. Just a suggestion.
  12. Konc3pt Active Member

24 intelligent players >
  13. Entropy Well-Known Member

Would never work. Too many catfights over which BL gets Batlle Cry.