Berserking

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-Critical, Nov 15, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-Critical Guest

Since both Guardian and Berserker can wear the same armor and weild the same weapons (I think), I figure the only thing that seperates the 2 classes are their skills.

So after studying the 1-50 skills of both Guardian and Berserker, I am definitely liking the zerker skills better. However, I notice most of the skills tie in with the Berserk skill itself.

Increased attack speed and strength sound quite appealing, but how big is the Defense hit? Will it make it unable to tank while berserking and does anyone have numbers and how it might play out at higher levels.
    Message Edited by Critical on 11-15-2004 01:29 PM
  2. ARCHIVED-Bamkil Guest

One of the last patch messages from Beta said that they removed the requirement of having to use the berserk skill to use the other zerker skills. So, I don't think it's an issue. The only difference seems to be skills.
  3. ARCHIVED-Khalad Guest

"One of the last patch messages from Beta said that they removed the requirement of having to use the berserk skill to use the other zerker skills. So, I don't think it's an issue. The only difference seems to be skills."

Even if they didnt make that change, you are in Berserk mode alot, nearly all the time when tanking.