Berserker

Discussion in 'Fighters' started by Metrocubo, Jan 22, 2017.

1. Metrocubo New Member

Hi all, newbie here. I look the forum and I don't see anything about Berserker. I'd like to build as first character a Dwarf Berserker, but it seems it's a bad idea....
    Can U tell me something about it?
    thx a lot.
  2. Cragfire Well-Known Member

I have a woodelf berserker as my current main (level 100), having a lot of fun with all the blue-back (area of attack) powers.

What seems to be a bad idea behind the class?
  3. Meneltel Well-Known Member

Berserkers are fun, I'm told. I prefer the SK but that's a personal choice. I have joked that if I was male IRL, I would play a male barbarian berserker (now know I'm a RPer also) who others would comment about me as "If you are lucky, he will assault/violate you to death, use your skin as clothing, your body parts as ornaments and your body as food... and if you are VERY, VERY lucky, he will do it in that order!"
  4. Cragfire Well-Known Member

Not sure every Berserker has to be a Reaver.. heh.. :)

On that note did you catch the Firefly reference in the Qeynos timeline; at the end?

Mal: It would be humiliating, having to lie there while the better man refuses to spill your blood. Mercy is the mark of a great man.[He lightly stabs Atherton.]Mal: Guess I'm just a good man.[He repeats the poking.]Mal: Well, I'm all right.
  5. dude123 New Member

To answer your quest without all of the rp'ing that i think your asking. On a even playing field. Not the guy on here that does nothing but plays this game 16 hrs a day and has deity potency over 50. That guy doesnt count. At the point you say your beginning at pal or sk will be a easier learning curve on tanking. They really have to chew off alot more than they can chew to get in trouble. Zerks are close behind them. Dont get me wrong i love my toon. But as the game is now whenever someone ask me i dont hesitate to tell them make a free 95 sk AND pal. Play each class atleast a weekend to see how the shoe fits. For just normal enjoyable game play i dont think you can go wrong with either a sk or pal.