Berserker: medium armor only?

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-Sturmkampfer, Nov 12, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-Sturmkampfer Guest

Hello to uk&us players!

i'd like to know if there is a mistake in the french game manual or if armor type for berserker has been changed since the beta!
    On page 14 in the french manual, concerning berserker armor type, i can read "medium", but, "Heavy, plate only" for Warriors....

Can we now wear heavy armors before 20? Correct me if i'm wrong, but warriors only go till 19 and, at 20 you may choose either guardian or berserker.

In my opininon this is a mistake in the handbook, but i wanted to be sure and check the original english version with you.
    French translation is hard to implement in the game, and we still have some weird situations such as english names in the quest journal and french names in the game....:p

As far as i am concerned 'id have preferred a non-translated game, but we can't blame the devs...the game is very young...anyway, good job guys..the game is fantastic!

Omg! i only bought the game 2 days ago and i'm 15 already :p i'm getting sleepy :)

Message Edited by Sturmkampfer on 11-12-2004 09:28 AM
  2. ARCHIVED-Agathos87 Guest

I saw some berserkers in beta wearing vanguard, im confused as well
  3. ARCHIVED-Sturmkampfer Guest

could you tell me what is written in your game book please?
  4. ARCHIVED-IcelusDMentis Guest

That info is outdated... zerkers can wear heavy armor.
  5. ARCHIVED-Theyne Guest

We wear Heavy Armor and that also includes Vanguard which = Heavy Armor also now. I tested last night just to make sure things didn't change from beta. Was able to wear Vanguard from the store. :)
  6. ARCHIVED-Squeg_Loudly Guest

Berserkers and Guardians can wear heavy armor. You can choose one of those classes at lvl 20. However, before that, you cannot wear heavy armor. Warriors (lvl 10 - 19) can wear medium armor, and fighters (lvl 1 - 9) are stuck with light armor.