Berserker Leveling Spec

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-Vehlin, Nov 22, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Vehlin Guest

Hi guys
    I know this has been asked before, but a lot of the leveling specs and advice are quite dated right now.
    I'm currently level 35/44 with my Warrior tree looking like 4-10, 0, 4-10, 0, 4-9. This was the way I was leaning with regards to the advice I'd already read. I am intending to continue down the int line to get Relentless Assault and then working on my Berserker tree.
    I've seen different suggestions with regards to this, some say go straight down the cyclone line and then onto the shadow tree, some say to start on the Bulking line and then do shadows before coming back to Cyclone. Any help on this one would be appreciated.
    I hope I'm right in having ignored the Agi line, as I do find myself doing rather a lot of AoE fighting with my Templar friend.
  2. ARCHIVED-Wilin Guest

Unless you enjoy making the content harder(some do), you want to spend your points so that you improve your damage output as much as possible. The best bang for points spent should be directed towards improving your auto attack damage. Go with crit chance(str), attack speed(int), dps(wis), double attack(sta), and melee AE(agi). As you gain particular abilities and get better gear, some of those will become obsolete. But levelling up is all about getting the most damage out of your AAs. In the berserker and shadows trees, you don't get much to improve your auto attack. The berserker proc boosts are probably the best in that tree while levelling up because you're not capped on attack speed or DPS rating. In the shadows trees, forget about it until later unless you need more tankish abilities like more/better snaps.
  3. ARCHIVED-LygerT Guest

i didn't go down agility while levelling my alt, you get open wounds at 45 iirc and then you have your temporary AE for when you get the groups of mobs. it really just depends where you plan on levelling and how many mobs you are pulling in. for about 95% of my fighting it was 1-2 mobs at a time where the agility line would have been wasted, even still i have plenty of time between pulls on groups of mobs that it would be for the most part wasted even atmy current level of 76.
    i'd rather be able to beat that green heroic named versus being able to kill a group of 3 mobs .2 seconds faster, if you were constantly grouping and doing AE zones, then i would say definitely go for it though.
  4. ARCHIVED-Wilin Guest

Ya, I only say go with agi for the AE auto because there was mention of a templar friend. With the templar, the best bet is probably to chain pull multiples and mow them down. Open Wounds isn't up nearly enough for that. But, that's only after crit chance, double attack, dps and attack speed.
  5. ARCHIVED-Vehlin Guest

Isn't there a limit on how many points you can put into the warrior tree before 70? Or was that changed.
    How many points are you suggesting to put into each tree? Are we looking at the 4-10 I've put so far into STR, STA and INT or more?