Berserker Class Weapon Questline

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Begonia, Oct 7, 2013.

1. Begonia New Member

After listening to the Apprentice's story he just stopped talking without giving me a quest. Wiki says the next step is Cauldron Hollow but I get no option there for any instance other than the normal one. When I try to talk to the Apprentice again, he just says that he's already told me his story.

There is no indication anywhere of how to get the quest. It's now more than three days since I heard the Apprentice's story. I put in a ticket but just got told to go fathom it out myself. It would be appreciated if someone can tell me how to get the quest.
  2. Leeroy 16 year vet. Forum lurker. Altaholic.

Apprentice Neemari doesn't give you a quest. BUT be VERY polite in your answers or he will end the conversation and not speak to you again for some time. Go back and this time give the least offensive responses. Once you do this step correctly, you can go to the special instance of Dire Hollow called Or'Kales' Solitude.
  3. Begonia New Member

I listened to his story and he told me that his employer had killed him. The conversation reached a point where I had to choose between three responses and none of them seemed appropriate to me. I chose what I thought was the most sympathetic one, to which he replied that he had told me his tale of woe and that I'm to make of it what I will. I then went to Cauldron Hollow but there is no choice of instance, Righclicking on the door gives "Enter" as the only option, which then leads to the normal instance.
    It seems therefore that my response to the Apprentice wasn't the correct one and I'll have to guess again. As quoted by you, Wiki says only that he will not speak for "some time". As it's already more than three days, how long is "some time" or what do I have to do to get him to say something other than that he's already told me his story?
  4. Leeroy 16 year vet. Forum lurker. Altaholic.

There's your problem! Dire Hollow, not Cauldron Hollow! You are in the wrong place. Go to 497, 2, -1142 on your map. Dire Hollow is not on the beach, it's way up the river.
    Kaitheel likes this.
  5. Begonia New Member

Thank you, that worked! How strange that the GM didn't tell me that when I petitioned it.