Belly Smash?

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-ZerkerDwarf, Mar 9, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-ZerkerDwarf Guest

Is Belly Smash the right name? I'm speaking of the former WIS-line.
    Since you don't have to waste four points into pure wis any more, one might think about Belly Smash. Sure it is useless against epics and I neither play on BGs nor on pure PvP.
    Anyone experiences with it?
    1. Is it worth at all? At least one point?
    2. The German description still reads "requires hammer". Since I've never specced this ability and weapon requirements have been removed a long time ago, I don't suppose it to require a hammer any longer?
    3. Since they refuse to introduce a clear description for AA abilities you still don't know what you get until you spend points into them, you can't predict the boni of rank 2 until you have enabled rank 1. So what offer ranks 2 to 10? What is increased? The damage portion only, the reduction portion only or both? What do you have at rank 10?
  2. ARCHIVED-Curs3 Guest

back in my pvp hay days i used it alot. Then i started raiding and didnt need it anymore. However I will probably invest aa in wis line again. just one point to have an extra ca/debuff is great.

the only requirement is that the target must be knocked down. So have it after shield bash.
    The debuff and the dmg increases per rank.
  3. ARCHIVED-Ellygee Guest

Its a decent debuff compared to the ones associated with our other CAs. After I got the new SF endline abilities I started filling up my Belly.
  4. ARCHIVED-wwd2 Guest

I am filling down the wisdom line and have four points in belly smash.
    I find it sometimes usefull... My berserker wields a greatsword so only can use it after using the AOE that knocks them down. Frequently I receive "no targets in range" but half the time it doees some nice damage.
  5. ARCHIVED-Malaketh Guest

Belly Smash is pretty useful IMO. I have it macroed(?) with bloodbath and body check .Great to burn down mobs solo or grouped
  6. ARCHIVED-Puaka Guest

Used to have it but now dropped it.. Useless on Raids, pretty much useless in Heroic, don't solo much.
    In PVP/BGs where I'd actually use it (and tried to) my target so often lags out of range when I knock them down that I can't get there in time before the "Knockdown" wears off..
    Like so many other of the abilities in the KoS tree it seems as if it could do with a revamp, but I'm not holding my breath..